News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

when God shows up

Started by Drich0150, June 28, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on July 06, 2017, 08:56:19 PM
You've obviously never used the ignore list. Your posts don't vanish from sight. They're just compressed into a little message: "You are ignoring this user. [Show me the post.]" Clicking on the bracketed text expands the post.

It provides a layer of shielding between you and the undesirable.

Like Zaphod Beeblebrox's "threat glasses".  If there is a threat, they go dark, so he doesn't have to see the threat and piss his pants.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 06, 2017, 09:50:22 AM
I have hammers a plenty I also have several dozen other tools at my disposal as well. 3 of you are nail and thus get the hammer more often than not. however I have run across several other fasteners and used the right tool for the Job. as a result i have in two1/2 weeks have several hundred exchanges with people who 'follow what I have to say.

I know that does not fit your narrative Mr. Sadducee, but so what... Can't we all just get along? I am not nor will I ever fish in your lake of OT Judaism and your nonquests for non followers.

Do you philosophize with a hammer, Mr Nietzsche?  Your esteem for obvious frauds like Creation Museum and Bible Land Amusement Park ... tells me you are an obvious fraud.  What national security agency pays you to post here?  CNN?

People who are secure in their own beliefs don't need followers to bolster their insecurity.  I understand Jesus much more than you do.  Christianity is how one avoids dealing with Jesus not how one does deal with Jesus.

And no, the Jewish Temple was completely ineffective .. even Jesus wasted his time there.  Just ask John the Baptist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 07, 2017, 05:36:45 AM
Do you philosophize with a hammer, Mr Nietzsche?  Your esteem for obvious frauds like Creation Museum and Bible Land Amusement Park ... tells me you are an obvious fraud.  What national security agency pays you to post here?  CNN?

People who are secure in their own beliefs don't need followers to bolster their insecurity.  I understand Jesus much more than you do.  Christianity is how one avoids dealing with Jesus not how one does deal with Jesus.

And no, the Jewish Temple was completely ineffective .. even Jesus wasted his time there.  Just ask John the Baptist.

How easy for you is it to dismiss a straw man of your own making? Then have the nerve to call me a fraud. typical Sadducee behavior.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Baruch

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 07, 2017, 01:22:32 PM
How easy for you is it to dismiss a straw man of your own making? Then have the nerve to call me a fraud. typical Sadducee behavior.

You quoted a Bible Land amusement park and didn't deny the Creation Museum when I mentioned that in passing.  Your failure to acknowledge those frauds ... speaks volumes.  So I think you are the straw man, remember ... Oz.  He was in search of a brain ;-)  And yes, I have chutzpah to spare.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on July 06, 2017, 08:56:19 PM
You've obviously never used the ignore list. Your posts don't vanish from sight. They're just compressed into a little message: "You are ignoring this user. [Show me the post.]" Clicking on the bracketed text expands the post.

It provides a layer of shielding between you and the undesirable.

I take quite a bit of pride in the idea the I have Never ever "ignored anyone." Ever. I take on all challengers and all questions. for as along as it takes (gift of the holy Spirit/long suffering.) I started this person to person which usally ended with I will get back to you and me taking a note then spending a week to research and then I would deliver a few page response. most people did not even care. a week after the fact, but I did. This later rolled over into this format and I took a vow to get to everyone who was seriously asking me a question.

1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 07, 2017, 05:36:45 AM
Do you philosophize with a hammer, Mr Nietzsche?
No I am a man of my own doing. I do not need other men to blaze my path or to put words into my mouth. Thanks, but no thanks.
  Your esteem for obvious frauds like Creation Museum and Bible Land Amusement Park ... tells me you are an obvious fraud.
wow that seemed like a random criticism.. I do believe you think it drives more hurt and meaning than it does... Why? Because with my amusment part degree I have corrected you with citation almost 1/2 dozen times now..

Better to be a successful doctor in a second or third world nation than to be a failure in your profession with a highly esteemed education behind you...

Do you feel that???? That sport is how you 'burn someone.' To argue origins is an elitist tactic.. If I have to explain how that is not a good thing to you then really maybe you should go back to teaching your swill to the masses... Or rather Those who like you, don't know what elitism and social ranking broods.
What national security agency pays you to post here?  CNN?
Actually your mom has been concerned since you turn to OT Judaism... ( lol I got a yo mama joke in on ya)
People who are secure in their own beliefs don't need followers to bolster their insecurity.
Then why oh why oh great Sadducee do you teach OT Judaism to these 'good people?' after all you have said many many times that you have no such commission by god to do so... Or are you speaking to the other OT Sadducees in this atheist forum???
I understand Jesus much more than you do.
yes my Sadducee, as with tradition all Sadducees and Pharisees alike knew more about Christ than apparently than Jesus did as well. I can't imagine how or why you would be worried enough to remind me of this to begin with.. Because once I identified your religious affiliation I accepted that you would automatically know more about the messiah than God Himself. So keep calm, and Sadducee on.

QuoteChristianity is how one avoids dealing with Jesus not how one does deal with Jesus.
Christianity is simply put the name of several different types of Jesus Christ centered religions. I do not teach religion. I do not teach ceremony. I do not teach tradition or chant prayer. I simply answer questions and provide clarity concerning the God of the bible with the authority given me to do so.

And no, the Jewish Temple was completely ineffective
which one?
.. even Jesus wasted his time there.
herod's temple was a symbol of corruption and compromise. Christ spending time there showed He was not afraid to step into the viper's nest and spit at them in the eyes and have the ability to walk away as many times as He did./Showing He had power over those who had power in the corrupt temple (the Pharisees and seduces.)

Just ask John the Baptist.
I think He would take my side on this.

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 07, 2017, 01:53:08 PM
You quoted a Bible Land amusement park and didn't deny the Creation Museum when I mentioned that in passing.  Your failure to acknowledge those frauds ... speaks volumes.  So I think you are the straw man, remember ... Oz.  He was in search of a brain ;-)  And yes, I have chutzpah to spare.

I quoted the Zion's hope and dr. Marv Rosenthal. you are a smart boy. you can clearly see Dr Rosenthal does not own anything tied to Zion's hope. which means you are just trying to bait me. I didn't take the bait sport. rather I took you lure and tossed it back citing that you are stretching your facts far too long to cover the accusations you have made.

The Holy Land Experience simply lent out the scriptorium and a scale model of the city of Jerusalem at the time of Christ.

Like it or not bubbla Dr. Rosenthal kinda got his shiz-nit together and I understand you do not like him because he is a turn coat jew who's mission is to turn modern day jews. His ability to use such facilities and have access to hundreds of original manuscripts on display and digitized is a very effective teaching tool.. Now multiply that by IDK 2 or 3 years and you have a "clown collage" upstart correcting you the great Sadducee of atheist forums.com with proper citation and exegesis of scripture.

So again old sport, what is better to study under the master (debatable-tor) like you did and fail come up short on the 1/2 a dozen spot checks I did on your claims, or...  graduate a clown collage as you are pointing out, and wiping the floor with the you oh greatly educated one???

Maybe in all of your great knowledge of Jesus you might be able to recognize something Paul said playing out right here and now.. "God takes the foolish things of the world to confound and humiliate the 'wise.'"

Or are you not calling me a fool because my mentor does not meet up with an elitists standard???

Baruch

Your words are yours, yet you claim a mentor.  Can't have it both ways.  You must be an AI random word bot.  Semi-random combinations of words mentioned in previous posts.  The old Eliza AI program and I had a more interesting conversation than you can provide ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 09, 2017, 05:04:11 PM

Christianity is .. the name of several different types of Jesus Christ centered religions. ... I simply answer questions and provide clarity concerning the God of the bible with the authority given me to do so.

Although the babble is clearly written to be understood by man...some proclaim to have a "better" understanding of it.....5 dollars please.  So speaketh the authority given to yourself....give me money bitches and let me tell you about the REAL god....LOLOLOL.....evangelical liar..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on July 09, 2017, 05:04:11 PMI simply answer questions and provide clarity concerning the God of the bible with the authority given me to do so.

Ask a cop to prove their authority to enforce the law, and they will show you their badge. But you claim authority and have no badge to show. You claim to serve an invisible god that you cannot prove exists, much less talks to you. And yet you expect us to just take your word for it. No thank you. If you have proof, present it. Otherwise, get lost.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

fencerider

clown collage? a lot of people are afraid of one clown and you want a collage??? step over Speilburg you are no longer needed
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on July 09, 2017, 08:21:25 PM
Your words are yours, yet you claim a mentor.  Can't have it both ways.  You must be an AI random word bot.  Semi-random combinations of words mentioned in previous posts.  The old Eliza AI program and I had a more interesting conversation than you can provide ;-(
Sure you can.

The mentor teaches the student how to vet his own thoughts through the many different primary and secondary source materials that support translation and underscores the history found in scripture.

The mentor's job is not to teach what to think but how to think and how to shape original thought to jive with the bible.

I can only imagine why you think a mentor's job is to program thought into a follower.

Drich0150

Quote from: aitm on July 09, 2017, 10:05:59 PM
Although the babble is clearly written to be understood by man...some proclaim to have a "better" understanding of it.....5 dollars please.  So speaketh the authority given to yourself....give me money bitches and let me tell you about the REAL god....LOLOLOL.....evangelical liar..

Actually it is not meant to be understood by the common person. The OT was only written and kept by the priests of the temple, and maybe a regional synogog. the NT were written and held to the leaders of individual churches. no one else had a copy. Then for a 1400 years it was translated into a copy only the clergy could read and write. It wasn't titll these last few hundred years did people get copies. then look what happened to the church it schismed like 30K times.

That said we can be given understand through the same holy Spirit who wrote and kept the bible if we so see sch understanding. However without the Holy Spirit's direction you would be hopelessly lost.