News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My conversion

Started by Drich0150, June 23, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: fencerider on June 30, 2017, 03:46:15 AM
drich said "why dont you just meet god on his terms?" Sorry mate but god has to prove that he exists first before he can demand any terms. god has to prove he exists before he can expect any faith

Are you going to teach us the right way to pray too? I can go on youtube and find a hundred videos of people claiming the right way to pray
Don't your mean 'prey'??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Drich0150

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 29, 2017, 06:36:19 PM
Just about everyone BUT you, actually...

You who admittly left Christian are qualified to teach Christianity... no wonder you guys typically fuel the fake news cycle. You have no understanding of truth, only entitlement and agenda.. As only entitlement and agenda would qualify you to teach anything in the CHRISTIAN potion of this website.
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 30, 2017, 10:04:33 AM
You who admittly left Christian are qualified to teach Christianity... no wonder you guys typically fuel the fake news cycle. You have no understanding of truth, only entitlement and agenda.. As only entitlement and agenda would qualify you to teach anything in the CHRISTIAN potion of this website.

Dumbass, leaving Christianity does not mean I know nothing about Christianity. You are so painfully idiotic.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 29, 2017, 08:14:18 PM
Sorry ... teaching is putting your little lamp on the lamp stand, to shed to light.  Not to shed some darkness ;-)

are you forgetting your miss repersentation of the word Holy Spirit and how it appears in the bible? are yu forgetting that it was my exegesis that not only corrected what you had to say but showed you intentionally mislead the members of this board??

How is that not sharing darkness oh great Sadducee?
1Thess 5:21 Question all things and hold on to what is Good. This is a charge meant for those who think themselves Christian. We are to question the foundational as well as the questionable, and hold on to the truth. Because I've done this my answers may be... Different than the typical Christian

Drich0150

Quote from: Baruch on June 29, 2017, 08:21:32 PM
My rabbi is Rebbe Nachman of Bratislava ... a descendent of the Baal Shem Tov himself (Hasidic founder).  Now there was a real Yid.  Is your rabbi even a Yid?  Sorry, I don't give formal lectures ... I teach the Socratic way, one on one ... or one on a few.  Adults only.

NaNachs in Israel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_-bevtqMs

If Jesus were around, he would be right in the middle of that ... he was a party animal ;-)

IDK we never discussed his alphabet soup/degrees. He was director of Zion's hope and co founder of the holy land experience.

Drich0150

drich said "why dont you just meet god on his terms?" Sorry mate but god has to prove that he exists first before he can demand any terms. god has to prove he exists before he can expect any faith

Are you going to teach us the right way to pray too? I can go on youtube and find a hundred videos of people claiming the right way to pray
Why would he do that for you?

Who are you?

Drich0150

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 30, 2017, 10:06:36 AM
Dumbass, leaving Christianity does not mean I know nothing about Christianity. You are so painfully idiotic.

Leaving Christianity means you never found God by your own admission.

Which disqualifies you fro teaching about finding God.

Maybe you can teach a course on how to fail in finding God where you can tell you sob story and how god stepped over you because you did things your way.. But again not what I am here for. I know why you failed I helped you identify that reason with in the first few exchanges we had.

Drich0150

I can teach you what prayer is... According to luke 11 it is an open invitation to God to help you change your heart and mind to fit his will. That's it.

prayer is not a formal wishing ceremony most of you think it to be. That according to paul, wishing to God, asking God for stuff is petition. There is nothing wrong with petitioning God, however he has no obligation to answer your petitions, but on the other side will always answer prayer in the affirmative.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 30, 2017, 10:15:19 AMLeaving Christianity means you never found God by your own admission.

Wrong, dumbass. You're doing exactly what you've been denying you've been doing since you came here. You're dismissing what I have to say on the mere basis that I am an ex-Christian. You cannot accept that someone could be a genuine follower of Jesus and fall away. In your mind, obviously any Christian who falls away was never a real Christian to begin with. That's circular logic, not that I'd expect you to even know what that means since it's basically what people like you thrive on.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drich0150 on June 30, 2017, 10:06:50 AM
are you forgetting your miss repersentation of the word Holy Spirit and how it appears in the bible? are yu forgetting that it was my exegesis that not only corrected what you had to say but showed you intentionally mislead the members of this board??

How is that not sharing darkness oh great Sadducee?
You have demonstrated only one trait--arrogant stupidity.  Your so called knowledge of the babble is simply your changing the text of that work to suit your needs.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 27, 2017, 05:16:34 PM
Jeez, I wonder what kinds of divine STDs a God might have!?

:headscratch:

And all of a sudden, the exclamation "Holy fuck!" takes on a darker tone.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

I have awesome powers!  I give this guy two likes, and he turns into a raving megalomaniac?

"holy land experience" ... sorry, you can dress up as a Jew, but it doesn't mean your heart is circumcised.  You pretty much discredit yourself with that one phrase.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Land_Experience

Next thing you will claim you have been to the Creation Museum ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_Museum
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 30, 2017, 10:32:12 AM
Wrong, dumbass. You're doing exactly what you've been denying you've been doing since you came here. You're dismissing what I have to say on the mere basis that I am an ex-Christian.
if you call yourself a christian. you do not have an understanding of the basics of Christianity. You have no say in it sport. Your ceremonies did not save you. Only Christ can save you, and as of this moment has not been decided yet. The bible always points to a future salvation. that moment of judgement has not come. the covenant or promise of the followers of Christ is "you will be saved." Never you have been saved.

At best you can claim to have been a follower of Christ.

THAT is why i dismiss you. You know so little about the bible and this religion you can't even give yourself a bible based title concerning your ex beliefs.

You were born into pop Christianity and that is all you know of God. yours is a pop tart faith compared to a wedding cake standard. yet you refuse to consider anything other than the idea that your efforts should have won over God if there was such a being.

Never mind God took the time Himself to describe the process which we was going to tear down the faith you built, because it was built foolishly. Then it happened, and furthermore I gave you a full description of what Jesus prophesied to happen to people like you... then to cement it all I kicked over and showed you how far your idea of Christianity came from the mark in scripture by showing/sharing what the bible offers.

QuoteYou cannot accept that someone could be a genuine follower of Jesus and fall away.
then why do I say some of you WHO HAVE FALLEN AWAY will be surprised to find themselves in Heaven???? i honestly believe a few of you would indeed make it. why??? because IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU. It is about Christ's judgement of you... Not a sin judgement as per the old covenant, but what Christ has done and the new covenant! (which I'm sure you know all about, due to your hard study in pop christian and reading the bible from cover to cover)

QuoteIn your mind, obviously any Christian who falls away was never a real Christian to begin with.
prodigal sons moron... more than one of you fall into this category.

That's circular logic, not that I'd expect you to even know what that means since it's basically what people like you thrive on.
informal fallacy that starts with a use of reason in which the premises depends on or is equivalent to the conclusion."this is used to prove that, and that is used to prove this" a=b because b=a

Baruch

Weekly quotes from the sermons of Pepe ...

ܝ ܐܡ ܢܘܛ ܐ ܦܪܘܕܝÜ"ܐܠ ܣܘܢ
ܝ ܐܡ ܐ ܦܪܘܕܝÜ"ܐܠ ܛܐܕܦܘܠܥ
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drich0150

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 30, 2017, 11:41:37 AM
You have demonstrated only one trait--arrogant stupidity.  Your so called knowledge of the babble is simply your changing the text of that work to suit your needs.

The word your looking for is reclaiming the text or giving the text back it's original meaning. nor that it no longer can be used to misrepresent God.