News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I h8 you mom

Started by theory816, June 11, 2013, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Plu"Maybe just ask them why they're doing it, and not accepting "because they taught us" as an answer? :P

Force them little kids to exercise the brain :)

I did ask them once awhile back when I had them all to myself.   They answered in unison "I dunno" and went about their merry way.   I left it at that thinking the kids are somewhat safe at this point from bullshit.
If/ When there comes a time to tackle any bullshit - I'm really not sure what I will do.  I'm a firm believer in Not interfering with how people raise their kids.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

:evil:  So now I know why my sisters teased me and my parents beat me and my grandpa made me wear a white sheet over my head when we burned crosses in the yard of darkies before we hung them in Tennessee.  :Hangman:  You wouldn't interfere. I knew we should have burned witches at the stake like our neighbors did in the Land Of Dixie.  :P  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Not a very good atheist then Bri.. You know you should have eaten them LONG BEFORE they could even talk.
Bonus points revoked..

Crap! My grandkids can talk too! :shock:

Bri... I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK! You can keep your steenking bonus points.. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Not a very good atheist then Bri.. You know you should have eaten them LONG BEFORE they could even talk.
Bonus points revoked..

Bri... I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK! You can keep your steenking bonus points.. :)

You're safe, babycakes.  I'll not be turning you into a newt.  Not you APA.   LOL  I totally understood you.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Not a very good atheist then Bri.. You know you should have eaten them LONG BEFORE they could even talk.
Bonus points revoked..

You're safe, babycakes.  I'll not be turning you into a newt.  Not you APA.   LOL  I totally understood you.
You know totally understanding me isn't exactly normal...right? :shock:

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Bonus points revoked..

You know totally understanding me isn't exactly normal...right? :shock:

I wear Not-Normal like a badge of courage.  But I think Antith actually invented not-normal.  Gotta give credit where it's due.

AllPurposeAtheist

Now now.. It's time to conform to everything TV tells you to conform to..

Perhaps that's why I very rarely watch TV..

Sal1981

I don't doubt her intent is good, albeit misguided.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Perhaps that's why I very rarely watch TV..
same here. The only time I watch TV is when Looney Toons is on Cartoon Network.  (which is rarely, because I am barely ever up at 6 am)

@Theory... just take it out of the frame and when she asks you where it is say "it's there, you just can't see it. Have a little faith"  :twisted:

theory816

lol you guys are hilarioso!
When you try an atheist with a sorry ass religion like Christianity, that\'s the result your gonna get! And dont you ever talk about the Flying Spaghetti God or imma shut it for you real quik!
http]

Surrogate

Quote from: "Surrogate"I get this mental picture of her dusting her hands off briskly after hanging it up and saying to herself, "My work here is done."

That'll show you

SURROGATE ??!!??!![ Image ]

oops..........my bad............  just happy to see you.   You doing alright?

(apologies for derailing thread)

back to picture of Jesus and religious mamas.

Hi Sab! ;)  I'm doing very well, just got my walking papers so to speak.  I put my notice in and I'll be moving back to San Antonio here next month.  I can't wait to leave this place!
Existence is a choice.   There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.   Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.   From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.   Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.   Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.
—An excerpt from The Qun, Canto 1

aitm

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"My Grandbabies say grace before meals.  

I'm impressed,  not many kids can do that without being reminded by someone. Musta had it beat into them.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Fidel_Castronaut

Hang up a picture of Guru Nanak

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

aitm

hell put a pic of APA up there that will get you an exorsist
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Zacky

This proves that she loves you, and so does he. Or does he?

For the latter, there's certainly no way to tell. More importantly, it doesn't really matter.