News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I h8 you mom

Started by theory816, June 11, 2013, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theory816

Look what my mom just hung up in my room despite me telling her that im a atheist lol

When you try an atheist with a sorry ass religion like Christianity, that\'s the result your gonna get! And dont you ever talk about the Flying Spaghetti God or imma shut it for you real quik!
http]

Aroura33

Moms. :rolleyes:
Even though I am almost 40, have a husband and child of my own, etc, my mom still refuses to accept that I am an atheist. She thinks I am just going through a phase in my "spiritual journey".

I am sure your mother loves you dearly, try and view it as an act of misguided kindness instead of one of disrespect.

How long until you get to move out on your own, btw?
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

theory816

Hopefully whenever I can find a good steady job. I do try to understand that its her trying to help me but I feel like if I let her do what she wants, then im a coward for not standing up for what I believe in. But then again its her house and I should live under her rules but she can only push that so far. idk
When you try an atheist with a sorry ass religion like Christianity, that\'s the result your gonna get! And dont you ever talk about the Flying Spaghetti God or imma shut it for you real quik!
http]

Solitary

Get a picture of Christ being crucified and replace it. Then you can both enjoy it.  :twisted:  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Why are disco lights shooting out of his nipples?

kilodelta

Draw penises all over Jesus.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "Solitary"Get a picture of Christ being crucified and replace it. Then you can both enjoy it.  :twisted:  Bill

Like this one?

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Solitary

YMCA is great! The Village People would love it.  :rollin:  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jason78

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Why are disco lights shooting out of his nipples?

Because God.  That's why.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Aroura33"Moms. :rolleyes:
Even though I am almost 40, have a husband and child of my own, etc, my mom still refuses to accept that I am an atheist. She thinks I am just going through a phase in my "spiritual journey".

I am sure your mother loves you dearly, try and view it as an act of misguided kindness instead of one of disrespect.

How long until you get to move out on your own, btw?

I would never tell my mom how I question religion.  I think it might kill her if I did.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Surrogate

I get this mental picture of her dusting her hands off briskly after hanging it up and saying to herself, "My work here is done."

That'll show you
Existence is a choice.   There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.   Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.   From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.   Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.   Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.
—An excerpt from The Qun, Canto 1

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Surrogate"I get this mental picture of her dusting her hands off briskly after hanging it up and saying to herself, "My work here is done."

That'll show you

SURROGATE ??!!??!!

oops..........my bad............  just happy to see you.   You doing alright?

(apologies for derailing thread)

back to picture of Jesus and religious mamas.

missingnocchi

Even if it's only one of them and me, my parents still pray out loud before meals. That gets awkward.
What's a "Leppo?"

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "missingnocchi"Even if it's only one of them and me, my parents still pray out loud before meals. That gets awkward.

My Grandbabies say grace before meals.  :shock:  They learned the little song AT SCHOOL. :shock:
Somebody smack me.
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what do I do about it?   Not one thing.   I'm quiet until they finish.

:sigh:

Plu

Maybe just ask them why they're doing it, and not accepting "because they taught us" as an answer? :P

Force them little kids to exercise the brain :)