News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Validus is back.

Started by Validus, June 10, 2013, 06:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Validus

I was very active here between 2009 and 2011. Two failed relationships and Facebook drew me away.  I doubt anyone remembers me at this point. Back then my avatar was of the Twin Towers during 9/11.  Anyway it's good to be back. Hope you've still got room for a Buddhist/Atheist.  :)
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you." ~F. Nietzsche (1844-1900)

Plu

Welcome back :) I don't know you, but I'll probably get to know you later :)

aitm

Welcome back,, new rules....send 20 bucks please.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Validus

LOL..........take it out in trade.  :wink:
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you." ~F. Nietzsche (1844-1900)

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Validus"I was very active here between 2009 and 2011. Two failed relationships and Facebook drew me away.  I doubt anyone remembers me at this point. Back then my avatar was of the Twin Towers during 9/11.  Anyway it's good to be back. Hope you've still got for a Buddhist/Atheist.  :)

I'm newer than when you were here last - but Hello & welcome (back).  Hope all the relationship stuff got worked out ok and you're doing better.  FB can eat your life if you get caught up in the drama of it. lol
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Validus

Indeed. I run & admin two pages as well as my own profile on Facebook. It's demanding as a newborn if you allow it to be....and I usually do. (sigh)

Validus

BTW...I notice all my old posts are gone. Was there a dump/purge of the site in the last few years?

Plu

Multiple, even. One recently, like a few weeks ago. Most of the older stuff has been archived.

pr126

Welcome back Validus. Good to hear from you again.

Solitary

Welcome aboard again Validus!  :-D  Solitary AKA Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PopeyesPappy

I remember. Welcome back!

How did things work out with the long lost kid?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Validus

The long lost kid? You mean my daughter?

PopeyesPappy

Yes. If memory serves you two had just started spending some time together about the time you stopped posting.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

stromboli

I too remember. Welcome.

Validus

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Yes. If memory serves you two had just started spending some time together about the time you stopped posting.

We communicate regularly now and it's good to have a relationship independent of her deeply dysfunctional mother.  I do wish she would stop dating these hipster losers who seem more interested in tattoos than the world around them.  All-in-all we're good.  :wink: