News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

If I were wealthy I would........

Started by stromboli, June 08, 2013, 11:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

I would buy a valley and name it Vinnie's Ass. I would incorporate a town named Somewhere, so if anyone asked me where I lived, I could say Somewhere in vinnie's Ass.

I would start a religion worshipping Wally. I would declare myself His High Walliness. The purpose of the religion would be to prepare for The End. And just to be safe, we would also prepare for The Other End. Worship would involve recipes, and the Altar Most High would be a George Foreman grill. Pictures of Kate Upton would adorn the Sacred Hall. Paris Hilton would be Satan and The Most Not Revered Person Ever. The Dude would also be considered as Holy.

Worship would involve secret handshakes. Conversation would include the words "Dude" and referring to His Dudeness and the Most High Wally in reverent tones. The greatest sin would be having too much time on your hands. The High Admonishment would be "Get Busy"! Midday naps would not be mandatory, but encouraged.

Drugs would be legal and being high at worship service would be Automatically A Fun Thing and revered.

Okay, your turn.  :-D

Sal1981

Exactly how wealthy?

I'd want to be so wealthy that fiat money would lose their value, mwuhahahahahaha.

AllPurposeAtheist

I want to be so wealthy I can buy the naming rights to the universe. Henceforth we'll explore the AllPurposeAtheist.. .federally funded though.. That's not my gig.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I am Bill, 71-years-old, I would go to my country club with my beautiful and charming 28-year-old blonde in my Black Bugatti.

My buddies at the club would be all aghast. They would corner me and ask, "Bill, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?"

I would tell them---"It's not Girlfriend?---She's my wife!"

My friends would be shocked and ask, "So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?"

I'd tell them, "I lied about my age."

They ask, "What do you mean? Did you tell her you were younger?"

I would smile and say, "No, I told her I was 90."
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

ParaGoomba Slayer

Take this man up on his offer.

[youtube:3pul4u6p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J6OmXaLdKE[/youtube:3pul4u6p]
[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Solitary"I would smile and say, "No, I told her I was 90."
:lol:  =D>

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"I would buy a valley and name it Vinnie's Ass. I would incorporate a town named Somewhere, so if anyone asked me where I lived, I could say Somewhere in vinnie's Ass.

I would start a religion worshipping Wally. I would declare myself His High Walliness. The purpose of the religion would be to prepare for The End. And just to be safe, we would also prepare for The Other End. Worship would involve recipes, and the Altar Most High would be a George Foreman grill. Pictures of Kate Upton would adorn the Sacred Hall. Paris Hilton would be Satan and The Most Not Revered Person Ever. The Dude would also be considered as Holy.

Worship would involve secret handshakes. Conversation would include the words "Dude" and referring to His Dudeness and the Most High Wally in reverent tones. The greatest sin would be having too much time on your hands. The High Admonishment would be "Get Busy"! Midday naps would not be mandatory, but encouraged.

Drugs would be legal and being high at worship service would be Automatically A Fun Thing and revered.

Okay, your turn.  :-D

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.