News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Should I consider myself guilty of a horrific crime?

Started by Violet Lilly Blossom, June 08, 2013, 06:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist":| Yes, I'm am a bright, elusive butterfly of love with lots of scars AND I was actually delivered by Dr. James A Burt. For the uninitiated James A Burt was involved in performing what we'll refer to a scandalous surgery on certain women. (I don't believe my mom was one) He later, after numerous lawsuits gained national recognition and reputation as The Love Doctor.. I was delivered by The Love Doctor!
/torrid beginning to my life: :)

:heart:

I don't have ^that much^ class. :Hangman:

If this were a contest: you have won. Give me another year, and maybe I'll try again. :)

Quote from: "Colanth"I felt the same way when this place went down and I went over to .org.  Like-minded people (mostly, anyway), but it wasn't home.  Welcome anyway.  Throw a fundy on the barbie, eat a baby ... you know, the usual atheist stuff.  Eventually you'll feel as if you've always been here.

Thank you, Coalanth. Hopefully your site doesn't come down ever again... and while I'm wishing for the stars and the moon: I'd like a pony. Guess there's nothing for it but to dive in somewhere, sometime, and bang heads with people until we love each other :-D

Quote from: "Jason78"Every little piece of shrapnel is unique.  What's your point? :p

That this piece of shrapnel is still sharp enough... to cut you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtE76BEvZ7o
This is a block of text.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "the_antithesis"
Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"If you've problems with this... you're not going to like me very much, I'm afraid.

Well, don't be feeling special about it.

That's not true, he loves me deep down.

AllPurposeAtheist

James A Burt was sued and so was the now defunct hospital I and my entire family (almost) was born in is now one overgrown Urgent Care[sup:3iemhhzu]TM[/sup:3iemhhzu].. But hey... The women who sued are rich (not sharing with me) and their sexual parts are forever altered.  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Colanth

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"
Quote from: "Colanth"I felt the same way when this place went down and I went over to .org.  Like-minded people (mostly, anyway), but it wasn't home.  Welcome anyway.  Throw a fundy on the barbie, eat a baby ... you know, the usual atheist stuff.  Eventually you'll feel as if you've always been here.

Thank you, Coalanth. Hopefully your site doesn't come down ever again... and while I'm wishing for the stars and the moon
We have that pretty well covered, darling.  Belt, suspenders, nails, staples, glue and we use our hands 24/7.  We can lose one day's posts, that's it.  Unless the hackers blow up North America - then we're in a lot of trouble.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

OtterPop

Have methamphetimines featured heavily in your recent past, Violet?

missingnocchi

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"That this piece of shrapnel is still sharp enough... to cut you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtE76BEvZ7o

I like you already! Even if you did want to send me to a camp and shoot me on that other site...
What's a "Leppo?"

AllPurposeAtheist

Subsection 29, paragraph 96387, 8th line of the revised code defines horrific crime as: Having actually read the entire revised code.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

JI_Joe

Savior2006

Quote from: "the_antithesis"The fucking fuck?

This.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Farroc

Welcome.DON'T PANIC!

My name is... [blink:1p9gxiq2]CLOWN BABY![/blink:1p9gxiq2]
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Plu

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"

Thank you, Coalanth. Hopefully your site doesn't come down ever again... and while I'm wishing for the stars and the moon
We have that pretty well covered, darling.  Belt, suspenders, nails, staples, glue and we use our hands 24/7.  We can lose one day's posts, that's it.  Unless the hackers blow up North America - then we're in a lot of trouble.

Trouble entirely unrelated to this forum, I would presume.

SGOS

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"<----   is a little confused.   Will reserve 'welcome' till sure this be not spam.
Yeah, I'll second that.  It was an interesting read in a strange sort of way.  But it may have been too deep for my level of comprehension.  Be careful about insulting our smilies and buttons.  I love them.   :-D