News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Should I consider myself guilty of a horrific crime?

Started by Violet Lilly Blossom, June 08, 2013, 06:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "missingnocchi"[joke about orgies]

Classy.

Quote from: "Gerard"I do seem to remember you name.......

But I.been on the dark side as well.........

Gerard

I wish I didn't, but then, I wish a lot of things hadn't happened. Remembering them afterwards isn't nearly so bad :)

Shine a flashlight into your dark places.

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Well, don't be feeling special about it.

Special? Me? Never. I'm as bland as they come :)

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"You're as beautiful as ever, aitm :)

[spoil:ua8wavht][ Image ][/spoil:ua8wavht]

Oohhhh~  :oops:

Who's a pretty dragon? You're such a pretty dragon. You're soooo pretty ^_^
This is a block of text.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ok, the first post was cute, almost whimsical, but now you've gone to far saying aitm is pretty. A horrific crime has been committed, but hey! I shaved for the first time in about fifteen years the other day...thinking of pretty. :)
Ok, It shows the wrinkles I inherited from my mother, but SO WHAT! :evil:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Ok, the first post was cute, almost whimsical, but now you've gone to far saying aitm is pretty. A horrific crime has been committed, but hey! I shaved for the first time in about fifteen years the other day...thinking of pretty. :)
Ok, It shows the wrinkles I inherited from my mother, but SO WHAT! :evil:

Don't worry, I'm just trying to trick you into lowering your guard, so that I can steal your Swedish Fish without you noticing. I'm a cutpurse, and a pickpocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVldfXHFlCU

Congratulations on being able to see your face, again :D Wrinkles are fine by me... most good things in this world have wrinkles. Everything else is plastic and Botox and other various influences the Welsh have had upon this world.
This is a block of text.

AllPurposeAtheist

I've been noticing lately my dishpan hands look distinct. I had coƱsidered soaking them in Pomolive Dishwashing Liquid[sup:22f6t1hu]TM[/sup:22f6t1hu] as advertised on TV, but then MADGE, that old cunt will have won. Fuck Madge! I ? my dishpan hands. :)

kilodelta

Holy crap! APA shaved! What world do we now live in?!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

WitchSabrina

Welcome Violet.  Hope you like this little corner of the world.  We're weird, but a rather happy-in-a-anti-religion kinda way.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SilentFutility

Minimalist

There goes the neighborhood!
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Plu

SilentFutility

My image has gone already.

Okay.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "SilentFutility"My image has gone already.

Okay.
Nobody was interested in pictures of your crushed testical anyway. :-k

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I've been noticing lately my dishpan hands look distinct. I had coƱsidered soaking them in Pomolive Dishwashing Liquid[sup:11ry9f1v]TM[/sup:11ry9f1v] as advertised on TV, but then MADGE, that old cunt will have won. Fuck Madge! I ? my dishpan hands. :)

I am certain that they're beautiful :birthday: You know... I have a real thing for 'distinct people'; every girl's a scar girl, just goes to show.

Quote from: "kilodelta"Holy crap! APA shaved! What world do we now live in?!

My world. Don't be concerned... I will not harm you.

Unless you're a bright elusive butterfly of love. In which case: game on.

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Welcome Violet.  Hope you like this little corner of the world.  We're weird, but a rather happy-in-a-anti-religion kinda way.

Thank you, witchy woman... is that the moon I see in your eyes? No... it's just your giant pupils. I should cut them down to size, but I haven't necessarily come to cause offense.

I hope I will like this place too. Admittedly: I have no idea how to enter a new community... I'm used to my neighborhood, and I'm not exactly strutting my stuff over here. It's an awkward place to be in, which is fascinating and fun and all, but the hardest part... is knowing where I should start :) I'm thinking that naked lady over there looks like a good place  =P~

Quote from: "Minimalist"There goes the neighborhood!

Min? Just when did you defect, eh... 'buddy'?  :trunks:

Okay.

My images never go missing... have you considered keeping yours on a shorter leash?  :-$

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"

Okay.
Nobody was interested in pictures of your crushed testical anyway. :-k

Oh, I don't know about that... there's a certain pleasure that comes in seeing testicles ground into dust before you. But if I'm honest: it's the audio I go nuts for.
This is a block of text.

AllPurposeAtheist

:| Yes, I'm am a bright, elusive butterfly of love with lots of scars AND I was actually delivered by Dr. James A Burt. For the uninitiated James A Burt was involved in performing what we'll refer to a scandalous surgery on certain women. (I don't believe my mom was one) He later, after numerous lawsuits gained national recognition and reputation as The Love Doctor.. I was delivered by The Love Doctor!
/torrid beginning to my life: :)

Colanth

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"I hope I will like this place too. Admittedly: I have no idea how to enter a new community... I'm used to my neighborhood, and I'm not exactly strutting my stuff over here. It's an awkward place to be in, which is fascinating and fun and all, but the hardest part... is knowing where I should start :)
I felt the same way when this place went down and I went over to .org.  Like-minded people (mostly, anyway), but it wasn't home.  Welcome anyway.  Throw a fundy on the barbie, eat a baby ... you know, the usual atheist stuff.  Eventually you'll feel as if you've always been here.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Jason78

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Unique! That's what your post is.. UNIQUE!
Every little piece of shrapnel is unique.  What's your point? :p
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato