News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Should I consider myself guilty of a horrific crime?

Started by Violet Lilly Blossom, June 08, 2013, 06:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

You know... Now that I've been up for a few hours... I can say I still have no clue what is going on in Violet's post. No amount of caffeine is going to change that.

Trust me, I went though a whole box of black tea just now.

I think that's my reason for liking her post so much haha  :-D

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Unique! That's what your post is.. UNIQUE! And...a breath of fresh air and why yes.. horrific crime. :)

With... quotes... inside... the quotes... :Hangman:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I stole about 90% of that from other people. It's a big ball of interweaving reference and (probably) unintended piracy of other people's works (my iTunes library bears witness to my flagrant disregard for copyright)... but since it's a bouncy rubber basketball thrown to my bat: why should I not swing it round and round and launch it into the outfield to knock down some pins and score me a hole-in-one?

Quote from: "aitm"What? No broccoli?

Welcome to the forum.

I think.

I LOVE broccoli!

You're as beautiful as ever, aitm ('I ate them'?)! :)

Quote from: "Solitary":shock: Welcome aboard Violet!  =D>  I love you already.  :rollin:  8-) Bill

While I was asleep?!  :shock:  You disgust me!  :evil:

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"<----   is a little confused.   Will reserve 'welcome' till sure this be not spam.

I hope that you never make sense of anything in your life: yes, that would be wise. Shame all of these people are obsessed with 'knowledge' and 'strawberries', but hey: who am I to tell them that they shouldn't have a good time in their stupidity?  :)

Were this spam... would not everything be spam?  :-k Spam is a popular dish in Bangladesh... wait, maybe it was West Bengal... doesn't really matter: they're right next door anyway. Wonder where I picked up that tidbit of nonsense  :-s

[hrline:3mel3lq5][/hrline:3mel3lq5]

@Hydra (the ninth): Why not? You know, I'm still curious as to how these hrlines work... back where I'm from they're quick, easy, and make sense... kind of like a hooker. It's like a totally different dialect to speak, and this is pink just for you. Now I feel like Todd Snider: throwing in a fourth chord because some fucker was all 'damn but you suck, Tadd, you know what's good lyrics? I've been through the desert on a horse with no name. Now that's fucking lyrics!' Or was it a note? Does Todd Snider use chords? There's room for lyrics, but the music is garbage from what I hear here. Here here, myself-my queer dear deer! Dear deer, you ain't from texas cause you no steer. And don't stare at me that way. I'd name the goddamn horse too, you speak it, Todd! Where's the worship smily I need for this? Oooh! View more smilies. What fun, it'll be like walking into my walk in closet! I bet you don't have fantastic clothes, though.  :afro: Woah! That'll do, donkey.... that'll do. :D/ This one's already my favorite. I want it. Might have to speak to Tiberlicious about it, and then ALL of my posts will have that emoticon in them! Happiness for EVERYONE!

[hrline:3mel3lq5][/hrline:3mel3lq5]

Quote from: "Colanth"She's from .-o-r-g, so she's welcome in .-c-o-m, Bri.  Welcome, Violet.  (And you need to quote the name in the
Quotetag - "bob".  Standard BBCode.)  Oh, the archive - not restored to the database yet.  Soon, probably.

Why indeed, I am from the dot-orgy, for I am thouroughbread through my four-on-the-floor core, getting baked while I'm swinging past the black stallion to get my cherry trophy syrup before he caps dat thang 'neath his lid and steals my Ranchovies with it. THAT'S RACIST!

Thank you very much, dearest Colanth :) Quotes inside quote-tags... can't conceive a reference to that one: the cost of labor is TOO DAMN HIGH! See? Piracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUnrWo6z9WY

Let that be test number two... might we yet master your [s:3mel3lq5]race[/s:3mel3lq5] SNEAKERS! (That wasn't better, Lilly...) NINJA SHOES IN THE DARK! (Not better...) 'You cockroaches want to play rough? Okaaaay, I'm reloading!'

I can't wait to read that archive... actually I can, but I'm definitely very excited to do so :D Did you know that at one time I fervently believed babies should be put to death because they were 'defective'? That's amazing, and I'm very very interested in the insight I might gain from hindsight when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. Really, it's fascinating. Probably not to anyone but myself, but hey: who wouldn't want to understand themselv-PUT YOUR GODDAMNED HAND DOWN Larry!  :x

Quote from: "Johan"Wow, shot out of a cannon this morning. I'd ask how that redbull for breakfast diet is working out but I think we already know. Welcome whoever you are.

Shooting quarters out of a cannon <--- what I'd do, had I a million dollars to my name. I'm not good with amounts of money that exceed 100,000... or really... 100. SO WHAT IF LOVE HATS, MAN?!

I had a redbull two days ago, it was fun. Really, though... I may be an artist sans the drugs: but I've always been enthralled by the idea of getting back on Ecstasy and seeing what I'm capable of. Other than a killer addiction and serious withdrawal symptoms, obviously. Don't do physiological abuse to people: it isn't nice.

Thank you for the welcome, Johan :heart: I really wish that worked, since I love hearts. I'll just make this the color of a bleeding heart so that you know how I feel about you. Basically: you look like a lollipop, and I'd suck you (remember kids: 'magic always comes with a price!') until your spat-out corpse was properly desiccated. And then I'd wrap you up in fishing web, and feed you to my babies :) Good price for them, this year... of course I want them to grow big and strong (but mostly big).

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Welcome.

You wouldn't happen to be a relative of Fred from youtube, would you?

Don't know him, but we're probably related somewhere down the line. Is he Silicoid too?

Quote from: "the_antithesis"The fucking fuck?

If you've problems with this... you're not going to like me very much, I'm afraid. But it's okay... even if God doesn't love you: I still do.  :)
This is a block of text.

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"You know... Now that I've been up for a few hours... I can say I still have no clue what is going on in Violet's post. No amount of caffeine is going to change that.

You know, back where I'm from: most of them still don't understand. It's really simple, most of the time... but they just don't get it. And hey, don't sell yourself short: if anything would understand... it's a pickled egg.

Quote from: "Polly-PickelledEggs"Trust me, I went though a whole box of black tea just now.

I think that's my reason for liking her post so much haha  :-D

I'm curious, though... didn't you pick a pack of pickled peppers too, or was that someone else?  :-$

A WOMAN?! No, never a woman. Of course I'm not a woman, i should think that was obvious. Seriously: girls on the internet? Haha, where'd you hear that one? Let me guess... some crazy cat lady who's actually a twelve year old boy told you, and then had the gall to call himself a Witch! Why, back in my day: only witches claimed to be witches, but now there's these emo kids wearing dem pointeh hats and... and it's just plain wrong! How rude of them, the insolent youngsters these days, why I've had half a mind to squeeze them till they're jelly, and the other half to eat spaghetti! Ain't nobody respecting the Forrest these days.

Embrace your mistakes!
This is a block of text.

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Haha.

Welcome Violet, welcome. Yes...*rubs hands and steps into creepy shadowed doorway with an evil smile on his face*.

This was your doing, wasn't it? I tell you I bleeding hate portals: I'd rather take The Warren.

Quote from: "Brian37"Hey Violet! Welcome to the other side.

Oh hell no... this place is already infested with ABBA. Well that just won't do. Looks like I'll need to purge every corner of this place before my children can come here... wouldn't want them to become infected by the primary agents of Banana-kind.
This is a block of text.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"Actually, I'm pretty sure I stole about 90% of that from other people. It's a big ball of interweaving reference and (probably) unintended piracy of other people's works (my iTunes library bears witness to my flagrant disregard for copyright)...
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

<-------- Enjoys tormenting copyright holders on Reddit.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"A WOMAN?! No, never a woman. Of course I'm not a woman, i should think that was obvious. Seriously: girls on the internet? Haha, where'd you hear that one? Let me guess... some crazy cat lady who's actually a twelve year old boy told you, and then had the gall to call himself a Witch! Why, back in my day: only witches claimed to be witches, but now there's these emo kids wearing dem pointeh hats and... and it's just plain wrong! How rude of them, the insolent youngsters these days, why I've had half a mind to squeeze them till they're jelly, and the other half to eat spaghetti! Ain't nobody respecting the Forrest these days.

Embrace your mistakes!

Yeah, you're right... who lets women on the internet anyway. Obviously, going by your name I can tell that you are a gardener... or some sort of shrubbery.

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "_Xenu_":heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

<-------- Enjoys tormenting copyright holders on Reddit.

Maybe you and I will get along... that is, after all, 6 hearts that you have laid before me. Juicy ^_^
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Yeah, you're right... who lets women on the internet anyway. Obviously, going by your name I can tell that you are a gardener... or some sort of shrubbery.

Not I, for sure. I'm but a modest humble flower, one of many that grow in the garden. Ain't seen a shrubbery in years.
This is a block of text.

PopeyesPappy

Welcome Violet!

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"<----   is a little confused.   Will reserve 'welcome' till sure this be not spam.
Not spam just Violet.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Jmpty

I like Violet. And doughnuts. And of all the food additives, I think I like polysorbate 80 the best.
???  ??

Gerard

Ah.... an org!

Welcome Violet Lilly Blossom!

Gerard

Violet Lilly Blossom

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Welcome Violet!

Not spam just Violet.

Been here before. Nigh on 5 years ago, maybe more. Again, I'm very excited to check out the archive :) Wonder if there's a search feature so I can just look up 'Saerules' and witness for myself just what a fractured person I was at that time. Might even say brainwashed, or maybe just believing everything that a certain someone told me (was a truther too). Not sure why, actually: very sure why, but the evidence is pretty important to me.

Spam doesn't taste nearly as delicious as I, I don't know why people keep saying that.  :-k

Quote from: "Jmpty"I like Violet. And doughnuts. And of all the food additives, I think I like polysorbate 80 the best.

I too like Purple. And I'm with you on the doughnuts. Food additives, well... I like 'em fine, but who knows if I digest 'em fine. :)

Quote from: "Gerard"Ah.... an org!

Welcome Violet Lilly Blossom!

Gerard

Just here to peruse the snack shelf. Don't mind me. Yall got any Ritz crackers? Them's the best :D
This is a block of text.

missingnocchi

[joke about orgies]
What's a "Leppo?"

Gerard

QuoteBeen here before. Nigh on 5 years ago, maybe more.

I do seem to remember you name.......

But I.been on the dark side as well.........

Gerard

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"If you've problems with this... you're not going to like me very much, I'm afraid.

Well, don't be feeling special about it.

aitm

Quote from: "Violet Lilly Blossom"You're as beautiful as ever, aitm :)

[spoil:146tddui][/spoil:146tddui]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust