Minority Report

Started by pr126, December 23, 2016, 11:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 24, 2016, 12:42:53 PM
The minority Report

Are we having fun yet?

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Complete Brexit, don't be dependent on stupid German/French policies.  Also fewer refugees with the coming of peace in Syria.  If necessary, flood Chunnel to keep refugees out.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

sdelsolray

Learning to count is fun!!!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on December 24, 2016, 05:20:28 AM
No I won't.
An old English saying, "bollox".
And you alluded to how they shouldn't be considered a minority.

In the OP, you never mentioned a region, but in any case, you should have included all the numbers. That isn't my job, it's yours.
You made the assertion. Not me.

If you really think muslims are the minority in any western civilization, post the data that you believe backs you up.

The Skeletal Atheist

Let's see: in the US they make up around 1% of the population. In Europe, don't care to look up the number, they're also at a low percentage of the population. Are you really this fucking stupid? Do I have to get out a children's dictionary and explain the definition of minority to you?

Then again, you're the type of coward who gets his pants wet over one Muslim.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solomon Zorn

Personally, I thought Minority Report was one of the better Tom Cruise movies. What? Oh. Never mind. Wrong fiction.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on December 24, 2016, 04:51:28 AM
There are, according to Pickledeggs 7.5 billion people on the planet, the UK population is a minority.
Note that Pickeldeggs used the whole planet as an example.
Pr, you need to go back to grammer school and learn some math.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 24, 2016, 04:50:33 AM
The point is that a minority is less than the others. Out of the 3 major religious groups, muslims are the minority, with a lower community than judaism and x-tianity, each
I doubt if you'll find many countries outside of Israel where Jews outnumber Muslims, and I'm not too sure about Israel.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on December 24, 2016, 05:45:31 PM
I doubt if you'll find many countries outside of Israel where Jews outnumber Muslims, and I'm not too sure about Israel.

Depends on how you count "Jewish".  I consider most Jews in Israel to be non-Jewish ... non-Jewish religiously, culturally and morally.  The Jews in Israel who meet all three criteria, are a minority among Jews in Israel.  Polish Ashkenazim for example, are practitioners of a kosher version of Polish Gentile culture.  Whether violent Palestinians count as genuine Muslims, is up for debate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 24, 2016, 06:36:07 PM
Depends on how you count "Jewish".  I consider most Jews in Israel to be non-Jewish ... non-Jewish religiously, culturally and morally.  The Jews in Israel who meet all three criteria, are a minority among Jews in Israel.  Polish Ashkenazim for example, are practitioners of a kosher version of Polish Gentile culture.  Whether violent Palestinians count as genuine Muslims, is up for debate.

No TRUE jewish person...

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 24, 2016, 08:00:04 PM
No TRUE jewish person...

Which by which argument ... we can say, are you a moderator or this forum ... or something else entirely?  What is your code name BTW?  PickledEggs?

So who do you think is a "real" X?  Or is anyone actually who they both to claim to be?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 24, 2016, 09:35:47 PM
Which by which argument ... we can say, are you a moderator or this forum ... or something else entirely?  What is your code name BTW?  PickledEggs?

So who do you think is a "real" X?  Or is anyone actually who they both to claim to be?
Uhhh...  You completely lost me. Are you asking me if I'm a moderator? What are you talking about?

Sent from your mom.

Shiranu

This thread might just compete for the most"...really?" factor this year. Nice.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

I still don't understand the point of this thread.

Are we arguing about math? Grade-school level vocabulary? Or is this about how much you hate Muslims, pr?  Because you make a different post about the muslim truck driver in this thread, which has nothing to do with the question of Muslims being the minority

Just want to make sure I understand what you're rambling about.

drunkenshoe

There is no point to the thread.

pr126 took the word 'minority' and used as something that it is not. Probably for attention, because people do not talk about this topic the way he wants and he just wants more space to post his material.

May be he is really that stupid and he doesn't understand what minority means. It's difficult to be sure at the level he reached.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp