News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Swedish utopia

Started by pr126, December 08, 2016, 04:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Guess I'm a fascist and a Nazi then, since I may think mass immigration of people with backwards societal views, who are unwilling to learn, may not lead to anything progressive,
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

I think other western European countries are not far behind building these utopias.
I am too old to benefit from this though.

Baruch

I hear Swedish women are cold ... so no utopia there, with or without Muslims.  Did WW II really make all Europeans self-hating?

Sweden has worked, because it was ethnically uniform.  With these immigrants, I can't see it continuing as the same country at all.  Certainly the Muslims will decapitate any Swede using the traditional Viking sauna.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on December 08, 2016, 06:35:57 AM
I hear Swedish women are cold ... so no utopia there, with or without Muslims.  Did WW II really make all Europeans self-hating?

Sweden has worked, because it was ethnically uniform.  With these immigrants, I can't see it continuing as the same country at all.  Certainly the Muslims will decapitate any Swede using the traditional Viking sauna.

And yet if say we born brits say we're proud of our country today, we're labeled as supporters of hate speech and against anyone who isn't white-british because of what happened in the past.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Well, because of the British Empire, you all have to be sent to bed on X-mas, without your figgy pudding, for ever and ever ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on December 08, 2016, 07:06:13 AM
And yet if say we born brits say we're proud of our country today, we're labeled as supporters of hate speech and against anyone who isn't white-british because of what happened in the past.

As a descendant of Brits, I know that we are made of many peoples from Picts, Celts, Gauls, Anglo, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, French, etc.  Mostly caucasian, yes, but with a lot of others mixed in over the millennia.  Wht you fail to understand in your hate-thoughts is that we are all just Africans who successfully lost our melanin in order to absorb more sunlight in northern climes.

You are African buddy!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

I am not ashamed of my African ancestors, even if more recently than the Stone Age, Hebrews lived in Egypt.  But the idea of identity politics is to divide and conquer.  Just say no!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"Sweden will become a 3rd world country in 15 years. It will fall down below Libya." -from the video. Apparently the country is on fire with no go zones and crime prevails at every corner.

I don't know which is dumber that they see themselves out of mainstream media or that they apparently have no idea of what is a 3rd world country?

About the source of the video. Wikipedia don't have anything on it yet.

http://en.europenews.dk/New-conservative-newspaper-Dispatch-International-79262.html

New conservative newspaper, Dispatch International

QuoteLars Hedegaard, former chief editor of the national newspaper Information, president of the Danish and International Free Speech Society and reknown critic of EU, Islam, immigration, multiculture, climate alarmists and the Left, starts a new and completely professional newspaper. It will be published on a weekly basis from January 2013 in English, Danish and Swedish. Dispatch International can also be bought as online-edition in German and more languages for an online edition is planned as well.
Read more and subscribe here: www.dispatch-international.com
Translated by Nicolai Sennels, Jyllands-Posten August 14 2012 "Lars Hedegaard starts new newspaper":
"A paper newspaper about politics with national-conservative focus is in the pipeline. The plan is to create an international counterpart to the mainstream press.
So says the people behind a new English-Danish-Swedish newspaper project which includes the former chief editor of Information and current chairman of the Free Press Society, Lars Hedegaard, in a leading role.
Together with the President of the Swedish Free Press Society, Ingrid Carlqvist, Lars Hedegaard created an international paper newspaper, International Dispatch, Free Press Company magazine Sappho writes.
Adhere to the Judeo-Christian culture The new newspaper publishers call will defined as national-conservative and will be published weekly from 3 January 2013. The newspaper will have a broad coverage and comprise both domestic and international politics, security, economy, climate, culture and much else, says Lars Hedegaard of Sappho, which also says that the newspaper's main seat will be in Denmark and Sweden.
"We will not succumb to the zeitgeist, it applies both in terms of the green ideology and vision of multiculturalism. We will also not be involved in the anti-Jewish, anti-Christian line, as one finds in much of the press. We confess to the Judeo-Christian cultural foundation. The tone would be friendly, but the analyzes sharp. And we will print other news than the mainstream media," says Lars Hedegaard.
Dispatch International will publish a sample issue of the newspaper on August 30 to examine whether there is interest for the newspaper. The sample issue is financed by some people who share the editors' belief that there is a need for a new kind of press. It will be published as a printed newspaper in Danish, Swedish and English and on-line versions of Danish, Swedish, English and German."
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Nonsensei

A video by Christian Broadcasting Network?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on December 11, 2016, 10:28:30 AM
A video by Christian Broadcasting Network?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

LOL I didn't even notice that but jumped to dig in the source from Sweden.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp