How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 01:36:45 PM
That's Baruch's game...  I hear that he is angling for a Trump Admiistration position.
It's tedious.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 30, 2017, 06:33:55 AM
Atheists and gays will always be despised minorities (according to history).
I really doubt that anyone can judge what "always will be" by looking at history. The future is unwritten, and doesn't exactly repeat the past.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 30, 2017, 12:30:59 PM
Some day.  Just help the Chinese conquer it.
Speaking of the Chinese, I guess Chump could just buy the Great Wall of China, and have it shipped here piece by piece, then he could get Chinese laborers to put it back together, and then dump them south of the thing when they've finished it.

By the way, I don't call him Chump merely to be insulting. I call him Chump to hopefully avoid any algorithm that may be searching for and classifying every online use of his real name in order to find any negative mention of him, and to punish those who don't like him. I intend to make it very plain that I hate him with every fiber of my being.

I've never had an enemy, never truly hated anyone at all. But I truly hate Chump - not just for what he's done so far, but for the things I fully expect him to do going forward.

The Democratic party already wants to impeach Chump, so the GOP cannot ever allow the Democratic party to take over power in the House or Senate, or he will be impeached, or brought up on war crimes charges (by then he'll have many war crimes to worry about being convicted of). How far will they go to keep that from happening? How will they hold onto power? Just how much control can they garner?

When the next mid-term election rolls around in a couple of years, if there's any chance at all that the dems might get enough votes to gain the majority in the House and/or Senate, we may well be involved in some sort of "national emergency" so that it will give Chump an excuse to suspend the elections.

I wonder what will be our version of a burning Reichstag?

God Not Found

Unbeliever

I wonder what our new 1st Lady thinks about her husband, and what he thinks about her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnLCo58CCFo

He apparently said something to her that was devastating - she looks like she might break down in tears.  Just look at that smug, smarmy look on his face!

Maybe it's a fake video, like that video manipulation stuff that was posted by AllPurposeAtheist the other day. How could we tell?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

He's pissed off
China
Europe
Mexico
Muslims
women
the media
the CIA
Native American

Who's next?
God Not Found

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2017, 05:51:48 PM
He's pissed off
China
Europe
Mexico
Muslims
women
the media
the CIA
Native American

Who's next?

Martians.

Then we'll be royaly fucked.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Nah, we have granny's Slim Whitman music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSbigjiKLoU
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 31, 2017, 06:03:20 PM
Martians.

Then we'll be royaly fucked.

There are at least 200 million more Americans to piss off.  We need to get it out of our system, before we go and kill more Brown people ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 01:24:14 PM
They would never have allowed Trump, so your premise is faulty...

So Trump is already a body double Trump.  Is this as bad as the original, or Memorex?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 01:36:45 PM
That's Baruch's game...  I hear that he is angling for a Trump Admiistration position.

Only if I get to "carp" at them ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
I really doubt that anyone can judge what "always will be" by looking at history. The future is unwritten, and doesn't exactly repeat the past.

You apparently haven't been paying attention for the last 5000 years ... but optimism is OK, just don't get it on my carpet ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 31, 2017, 05:04:43 PM
Speaking of the Chinese, I guess Chump could just buy the Great Wall of China, and have it shipped here piece by piece, then he could get Chinese laborers to put it back together, and then dump them south of the thing when they've finished it.

By the way, I don't call him Chump merely to be insulting. I call him Chump to hopefully avoid any algorithm that may be searching for and classifying every online use of his real name in order to find any negative mention of him, and to punish those who don't like him. I intend to make it very plain that I hate him with every fiber of my being.

I've never had an enemy, never truly hated anyone at all. But I truly hate Chump - not just for what he's done so far, but for the things I fully expect him to do going forward.

The Democratic party already wants to impeach Chump, so the GOP cannot ever allow the Democratic party to take over power in the House or Senate, or he will be impeached, or brought up on war crimes charges (by then he'll have many war crimes to worry about being convicted of). How far will they go to keep that from happening? How will they hold onto power? Just how much control can they garner?

When the next mid-term election rolls around in a couple of years, if there's any chance at all that the dems might get enough votes to gain the majority in the House and/or Senate, we may well be involved in some sort of "national emergency" so that it will give Chump an excuse to suspend the elections.

I wonder what will be our version of a burning Reichstag?

We never convicted Bill Clinton, George W/Cheney or Obama of war crimes ... why Trump?  You simply have R-phobia.  You will have to type "suffeXing succotash".  It is kind of Japanese, you could substitute "L".  "suffeling succotash" ... very manga.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Just came across this by chance, but I don't know the source, so I can't vouch:

Donald Trump’s closest advisor ‘said America will be at war with China soon’

Hmm...I wonder if China knows about this?

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 07:24:04 PM
We never convicted Bill Clinton, George W/Cheney or Obama of war crimes ... why Trump?  You simply have R-phobia.  You will have to type "suffeXing succotash".  It is kind of Japanese, you could substitute "L".  "suffeling succotash" ... very manga.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 07:21:09 PM
You apparently haven't been paying attention for the last 5000 years ... but optimism is OK, just don't get it on my carpet ;-)
Trying to use the past to predict the future smacks, to me, of the gamblers' fallacy.
God Not Found