How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

After the mess of this last election, I am surprised anyone still believes in polls or Poland ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

LOL@breitbart link.  Gallup or Brietbart, who's more trustworthy?  The politically neutral and reputable site or the far right lie machine with white nationalist leanings.  What a tough call!

Cavebear

Yeah, tough call.  Let me think for .5 nanoseconds...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Gallup is a CIA asset, anything from before 1991 is, and a lot since is also.  Yes, trust the spooks.  Did Gallup predict a Hillary win or not?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 06:53:52 AM
Gallup is a CIA asset, anything from before 1991 is, and a lot since is also.  Yes, trust the spooks.  Did Gallup predict a Hillary win or not?

Anyone who invokes the CIA to support their claim is probably not someone who has that information.  Does "conspiracy" ring a bell?  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 08:43:31 AM
Anyone who invokes the CIA to support their claim is probably not someone who has that information.  Does "conspiracy" ring a bell?  LOL!

So the CIA doesn't exist .. a conspiracy theory?  Conspiracy is the full time job of the (un)intelligence agencies.  Did they prevent 9-11?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 12:59:30 PM
So the CIA doesn't exist .. a conspiracy theory?  Conspiracy is the full time job of the (un)intelligence agencies.  Did they prevent 9-11?

Did I suggest the CIA doesn't exist?  How very Trumpian of you...

Baruch

Every media, including AP and UP ... were infiltrated as part of the Cold War, way back in 1950.  They still are.  Gloria Steinem was a CIA asset, so is Bob Woodward (of Watergate).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 08:43:31 AM
I see you don't understand Baruchistani.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 31, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

LOL!  But if that were true, neither Fox nor MSNBC would be on the air.  Oh wait, Greta is now on MSNBC...  Hmmm...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 31, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
LOL!  But if that were true, neither Fox nor MSNBC would be on the air.  Oh wait, Greta is now on MSNBC...  Hmmm...
Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 31, 2017, 01:15:29 PM
I see you don't understand Baruchistani.

And you defend the Intel Agencies ... all 17?  If they are working for the US people, and are all powerful and Boy Scouts ... then why didn't they prevent 9-11?  You are like a French peasant ... who when told what the Queen said, went and got some cake for lunch.

Why do you think Fox or MSNBC is allowed?  Do you think the CIA is R or D or neither?  They are Neither Party.  They are the permanent government that lets us pretend to elect buffoons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

Why do you think Fox or MSNBC is allowed?  Do you think the CIA is R or D or neither?  They are Neither Party.  They are the permanent government that lets us pretend to elect buffoons.

They would never have allowed Trump, so your premise is faulty...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on January 31, 2017, 01:18:31 PM
And you defend the Intel Agencies ... all 17?
Where the fuck did I say that? Can you do ANYTHING but strawmen?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 31, 2017, 01:31:52 PM
Where the fuck did I say that? Can you do ANYTHING but strawmen?

That's Baruch's game...  I hear that he is angling for a Trump Admiistration position.