How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on November 11, 2016, 07:50:54 PM
I may be white and middle-aged, but I'm also a gay atheist, so I'm not in the *least* looking forward to the next four years (or however long it takes for him to do something so appalling even the GOP decides to impeach him... unfortunately, Pence is a homophobic  sack of shit so he's not going to be an improvement).

For the moment, I'm actually ashamed to be an American.  My country is supposed to be better than this.  And the next Trumpie who tells me that "Oh, he can't really believe all those horrible things he said" gets punched because they will also turn around and complain that Hillary "always lies".  So they went and voted for someone on the *hope* he was lying?  Fuck.

Some may have voted for Trump for that reason, but you are being an optimist.  It is because most people hate atheists and hate gays.  Americans really are bigots.  Bantustans aka Dominionism aka general theory of White S Africa.  So let all the atheists move to Atheist Island, all the gays move to Gay Island, unfortunately for you, you get to live in the shark infested waters in between ;-(  Atheists and gays will always be despised minorities (according to history).  This only gets better in scifi land.  Watch more scifi channel, ignore more reality around you.  This isn't how I would have people behave, but none of you voted for me ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 30, 2017, 04:42:08 AM
Even the Kochs are speaking out against the Muslim ban:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/316776-koch-network-criticizes-trumps-immigration-order

I bet the Koch family loves their illegal immigrants too.  Most plutocrats agree.  I would fix that ... put the plutocrats in Guantanamo.

And yes, there are some Americans, like some Europeans, who want a billion Chinese, a billion Muslims, a billion Indians to move to GB or to the US ... why?  Leftists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

I think everyone should be allowed to go wherever the fuck they want. We're all human beings.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 30, 2017, 06:42:11 AM
I think everyone should be allowed to go wherever the fuck they want. We're all human beings.

Human beings are dog food.  But feed the cat first ;-)  I think I shouldn't have to work for a living, I am a human being ;-)

I happen to support immigration, but the Schengen in the EU was insane ... it helped encourage the refugees to go from Turkey to Greece ... because they knew they wouldn't have to stay there, but go all the way to Sweden or GB.  This is why you got Brexit.  I can't wait for a hundred million Chinese from the mainland move to Taiwan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Atheon on January 30, 2017, 06:42:11 AM
As long as they can privide for themselves and not start any mayhem.
Or are you prepared to pay for them in perpetuity?

Immigrating to a country is  a privilege, not a right.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 30, 2017, 06:53:01 AM
As long as they can privide for themselves and not start any mayhem.
Or are you prepared to pay for them in perpetuity?

Immigrating to a country is  a privilege, not a right.

Even visiting a country, is a privilege, not a right.  How is that Soros color revolution coming in GB?  The one in the US is going like gang-busters.  Can't wait for those Ukrainian death squads ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Atheon wrote

Quotewe are all human beings

What, even Trump supporters?

I recommend a book from George Orwell. Animal Farm

Atheon

Personally, I'd like to see the entire world be like a United States of Earth, where going from one country to another is like going from Minnesota to Wisconsin.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hydra009

Trump's initial approval rating is lower than any other President in living memory.

W started out at 57%, Obama started out at 68%, Trump is currently at 42%.  Over half the people asked about him disapproved of how he's handling his job.  If only they had the foresight to make their disapproval known 3 months ago.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on January 26, 2017, 06:07:13 PM
Every election is a bloodless coup ... those are better than the bloody kind (the only other way to change government).
An orderly transition of power is not a coup d'main.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on January 30, 2017, 11:03:03 AM
Personally, I'd like to see the entire world be like a United States of Earth, where going from one country to another is like going from Minnesota to Wisconsin.

Some day.  Just help the Chinese conquer it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 30, 2017, 12:30:06 PM
An orderly transition of power is not a coup d'main.

Yes, but don't use big words here ;-)  and besides, French words only work in France ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

MooHamHead

It is refreshing to have someone who loves America. That is the fundamental difference between obama and the Honorable President Trump. That is why approval for Trump is Spiking and obozo had lower approval than Nixon or W.  Trump is currently at 57%. The big danger now is the intolerance, violence, hate, and fascism of the progos.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Hydra009

Quote from: MooHamHead on January 30, 2017, 09:28:56 PM
It is refreshing to have someone who loves America. That is the fundamental difference between obama and the Honorable President Trump. That is why approval for Trump is Spiking and obozo had lower approval than Nixon or W.  Trump is currently at 57%. The big danger now is the intolerance, violence, hate, and fascism of the progos.
A connoisseur of alternative facts, I see.

I posted this earlier, but who knows, maybe the second time's a charm.

The dark green line is the disapproval line, just fyi.