How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 23, 2017, 09:47:58 PM
"Keep your hands away from my snatch"? Got it.

Sorry, but I didn't vote for Trump.  A gentleman would never say what he says, and I am a gentleman.  I always ask before I grab your pussy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

One: Donald Trump deserves as much respect as the Republicans gave President Obama over the last eight years. To wit: I am perfectly within my rights to refer to him as “The Asshole” or “President Asshole” or “He’s Not My President” or “Fuck him, he didn’t really win” or any derogatory term of my choice.

Two: Pursuant to that, I am free to question his legitimacy at will - especially since he lost the popular vote, and not by a small margin.

Three: Taking into account the fact that Republicans lost the popular vote for the Presidency, and lost seats in the House, and lost seats in the Senate, any claims of a “mandate” may be met with uproarious laughter, followed by derision of the idiot daring to claim a “mandate”.

Four: I am free to disclaim any claims of “alternative facts”. Facts are facts. They are not to be confused with opinions. If your opinions are at variance with the facts, the problem is with your opinions, not with the facts.

Five: If you don’t like it, fuck you. I don’t care about your pathetic little “feelings”. Your feelings are bullshit if they run counter to demonstrable facts.

Six: I refuse to listen to complaints that the “media is trying to delegitimise Trump’s presidency” from the supporters of a man who started his political career by trying to delegitimise Obama’s presidency with racist rhetoric.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on January 24, 2017, 10:41:02 AM
One: Donald Trump deserves as much respect as the Republicans gave President Obama over the last eight years. To wit: I am perfectly within my rights to refer to him as “The Asshole” or “President Asshole” or “He’s Not My President” or “Fuck him, he didn’t really win” or any derogatory term of my choice.

Two: Pursuant to that, I am free to question his legitimacy at will - especially since he lost the popular vote, and not by a small margin.

Three: Taking into account the fact that Republicans lost the popular vote for the Presidency, and lost seats in the House, and lost seats in the Senate, any claims of a “mandate” may be met with uproarious laughter, followed by derision of the idiot daring to claim a “mandate”.

Four: I am free to disclaim any claims of “alternative facts”. Facts are facts. They are not to be confused with opinions. If your opinions are at variance with the facts, the problem is with your opinions, not with the facts.

Five: If you don’t like it, fuck you. I don’t care about your pathetic little “feelings”. Your feelings are bullshit if they run counter to demonstrable facts.

Six: I refuse to listen to complaints that the “media is trying to delegitimise Trump’s presidency” from the supporters of a man who started his political career by trying to delegitimise Obama’s presidency with racist rhetoric.
^This^
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

FaithIsFilth

"Not my President" is technically saying "I no longer consider myself an American" because that's the only way he could not be your President. So, going by the precedent that Obama set by drone striking American citizens, you could be next.

Baruch

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on January 24, 2017, 12:28:48 PM
"Not my President" is technically saying "I no longer consider myself an American" because that's the only way he could not be your President. So, going by the precedent that Obama set by drone striking American citizens, you could be next.

Only if he is Hispanic ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

I'm interested in what thoughts on this is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-expected-sign-executive-orders-immigration-230259644.html
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump was expected to sign several executive orders restricting immigration on Wednesday, at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, according to several congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

Trump's orders were expected to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

Isn't this kind of a UN deal?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

You know...congress can remove him from office without impeachment.
https://youtu.be/Gnnj_YjdJgs
Will they or will they merely rubber stamp it all and lie to us and tell us what a great job he's doing after the economy has completely tanked?
I might be wrong, but I fully expect our economy to hit rock bottom while they tell us it's never been better.
Once we're firmly entreched as an isolationist nation and nobody willing to buy US goods or services and the press completely throttled and journalism becomes the most dangerous job in the country..
Oh good times ahead!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

You're welcome to your opinion on that matter.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Oh fuck me with a cactus, not this bullshit again.

QuoteIsn't this kind of a UN deal?

The UN has no real legal authority over sovereign states, just authority when the countries agree to be authorized... especially in regards to issues of citizenship.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

"Not my President" is technically saying "I no longer consider myself an American" because that's the only way he could not be your President.
If they meant it literally, which they don't.  It's a show of disapproval, nothing more.  I think it's kinda stupid, tbh, but that's just how things are now.  It happened when Dubya was elected, it happened Obama was elected, and it happened when Trump was elected.

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-expected-sign-executive-orders-immigration-230259644.html
Afaik, the UN has no authority over a country's immigration policy.  A President could close the borders altogether and there isn't much the UN could do about it.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

Nobody follows UN treaties.  Part of Brexit is rejection by the English of he EU court system.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 24, 2017, 10:19:30 PM
If they meant it literally, which they don't.  It's a show of disapproval, nothing more.  I think it's kinda stupid, tbh, but that's just how things are now.  It happened when Dubya was elected, it happened Obama was elected, and it happened when Trump was elected.

With three 2-way splits in a row, that should divide us into 8 different nations, all hating each other.  Maybe stop voting?  None of us are good losers ... or winners.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 24, 2017, 10:29:41 PM
Afaik, the UN has no authority over a country's immigration policy.  A President could close the borders altogether and there isn't much the UN could do about it.

Japan does it all the time, and Europe too, until recently.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Trump and the Republicans are currently like a bunch of gorillas armed with baseball bats running around the carefully built ship of state that over the centuries has led us to increasing stability and success, and are trashing it from the inside.

They are destoying everything decent and good about America and are paving the way for dictatorship.

I saw it coming a gigaparsec away. I predicted it even as far back as 1982 (coincidentally, when I read the book 1984): this is what will happen if we keep voting Republicans into power.

I hate to say "I told you so", but "I told you so."

So if you are an American voter and did not vote for Hillary, fuck you. If you still love Trump now, fuck you. The downfall of America is your fault. So fuck you.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca