How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2016, 10:06:25 AM
That's fine ... but I am a Johnson Jingo thanks very much ;-)
Or maybe a Johnson-"Johnson." Either way it spells DICK. :raspberries:
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

pr126

Baruch

Old news.  Rioting is hard work, and the snowflakes aren't interested in hard work ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on December 31, 2016, 10:35:11 AM
Or maybe a Johnson-"Johnson." Either way it spells DICK. :raspberries:

Well at least I didn't vote for Bernie nor Elizabeth nor Jill.  They all turned out to be closet Clinton-Koch suckers ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2016, 11:30:39 AM
Well at least I didn't vote for Bernie nor Elizabeth nor Jill.  They all turned out to be closet Clinton-Koch suckers ;-(
I would hardly equate Clinton with Koch(The Koch brothers are Republican), but anyway, we all know Hillary has no skills in that area, thus Monica.

Mermaid

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on December 31, 2016, 11:51:40 AM
I would hardly equate Clinton with Koch(The Koch brothers are Republican), but anyway, we all know Hillary has no skills in that area, thus Monica.
I know this was meant to be funny, but...
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Recent Republican Presidents ... Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Barak Obama ...

Warmongering and Wall Street mongering isn't Democrat.  Barak's Democrat bonafides are as good as his Nobel Peace Prize ;-)

Who suggested to Donald Trump, that he should run for President ... drumroll please ... Bill Clinton.  You have all been had.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Baruch

My suspicion is ... Hillary prefers Ms Abedin ... once you have been under the burkah, there is no going back ;-)  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

The Kochs financed a lot of 2016 republican campaigns...

Hydra I think what the guy said in your DonRump video was that he doesn't know anything about computers so he's going to talk to Congress who also doesnt know anything about computers
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Government is like a computer ... garbage in, garbage out ;-))

The plutocracy finances both sides, just in case the election isn't as controlled as they hope.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2016, 02:07:24 PM
Government is like a computer ... garbage in, garbage out ;-))

The plutocracy finances both sides, just in case the election isn't as controlled as they hope.

Jail the plutocrats...  Assumption of bribery...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Baruch on November 25, 2016, 11:16:24 AM
You think any President has ever been a scientist?

Jimmy Carter trained for nuclear engineering.  Hoover had a degree in geology.  And Thomas Jefferson did a fair amount of noodling around in the sciences, particularly archaeology and mathematics, and served as president of the American Philosophical Society, which was the leading scientific association of the day.

So yes.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan