How do you feel about the new president of USA?

Started by Rob4you, November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on November 15, 2016, 08:14:06 AM
America has put a gun to its temple and pulled the trigger. Dictatorship is coming, mark my words. If dictatorship doesn't come by the time Trump's term(s) is(are) over, America will be badly weakened. America, basically, is toast. Hillary was our last, best chance.

The only satisfaction I have is that I was not complicit.

You could have always made Obama dictator ;-)  Who needs elections?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Okay, I didn't see this one coming. Carson thought he was qualified to be president but not take a position in government?

Ben Carson declines role in Trump administration because he 'feels he has no government experience'

http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-donald-trump-administration-2016-11

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 15, 2016, 03:36:05 PM
Okay, I didn't see this one coming. Carson thought he was qualified to be president but not take a position in government?

Ben Carson declines role in Trump administration because he 'feels he has no government experience'

Wasn't there a election primary scandal that Carson endorsed Trump in exchange for a seat in his administration?  Seems like he could've faced some tough questions if he had taken a spot.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Rob4you on November 11, 2016, 03:34:07 PM
Hello everyone, I've been absent for a while, but after last Tuesday, I couldn't avoid remembering you guys.  The new president of USA, Donald Trump has said and done highly controversial things, I just hope that all that is just part of his campaign and not his true self, you now like putting on an act.  I certainly was surprised when I heard some of the things that he said, but I was even more dumbfounded when he got the position of republican candidate, then not much when he won the election, but still I hoped that the people of USA would not really choose a man like him, and yet... *sigh* Well, let's just hope that it turns out right in the end, for you and for us in the rest of the world...

The "people of America" didn't choose a man like him. He was picked long ago by the billionaires, and I think he must have known the fix was in. I doubt he would've said such outrageous things unless he knew the fix was in, and that he was the billionaires\'s choice. He knew he could do or say anything at all and still "win."

Clinton apparently got about 2 million more votes than Chump (which I'll continue to call him until he's out of office, or until they execute me for it), and yet he's going to occupy the Oval Office. Interesting how this is only the second time since the 1800s that this has happened, and both times a Republican was installed. Coincidence? I think not.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 15, 2016, 03:36:05 PM

Who cares about Carson's experience? Look at who he'd be working for.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 15, 2016, 04:04:42 PM
Wasn't there a election primary scandal that Carson endorsed Trump in exchange for a seat in his administration?  Seems like he could've faced some tough questions if he had taken a spot.

That wouldn't be a scandal, that would be normal politics ... how do you think Hillary became SoS?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

I wonder how much did it cost to the parents for a college to indoctrinate - sorry, I mean educate the millennials  to become loyal democrat voters?

Shiranu

The great satan of higher education strikes again.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 16, 2016, 10:07:32 AM
I wonder how much did it cost to the parents for a college to indoctrinate - sorry, I mean educate the millennials  to become loyal democrat voters?

Well, this was a long time in coming.  The Marxist rats have been in the Academy since the 60s.  So really they have had 2 generations of authority over education.  Mostly goes under the title of Neo-lib rather than Trotsky-ite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Small consolation, but when Trump voters kids have all been dragged off to ego driven wars, their life savings (if they ever had any to begin with) are all gone, homes taken by foreclosure vultures and the price of gasoline over $6 a gallon, etc and so on they can't go complaining that they weren't warned ahead of time.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 16, 2016, 01:17:56 PM
Small consolation, but when Trump voters kids have all been dragged off to ego driven wars, their life savings (if they ever had any to begin with) are all gone, homes taken by foreclosure vultures and the price of gasoline over $6 a gallon, etc and so on they can't go complaining that they weren't warned ahead of time.

Will happen, no matter who you vote for.  There is no escaping Dr Death.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 16, 2016, 05:00:12 PM
Wanna bet?

Never bet, never bluff ... just do what needs to be done!

I bet you nobody will help that little old lady to cross the street.

I will help that little old lady to cross the street, if you don't.

Help the little old lady to cross the street, already!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 15, 2016, 06:03:44 PM
Who cares about Carson's experience? Look at who he'd be working for.

He and his kind think the Presidency is like Kingship.  Just making Grand Decisions.  Lesser jobs are way too detailed for such grand minds.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!