News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The New Racism

Started by Atheon, November 10, 2016, 06:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2016, 09:06:26 AM
Sorry, that already happened in Dec 2012 ... we are on a spur of the multiverse where that didn't happen.

Not a problem for a Buddhist, you can be reincarnated into many worlds, many heavens, many hells

LOL movies don't count. We haven't faced an ELE in human period yet. But mother earth has gone though a several, she know the drill. :P
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:13:34 AM
Wish for sımething else then. An asteroid will not fall into hishead only.

It only has to be the size of a golf ball.  I wouldn't want innocent bystanders to be hurt.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 09:15:28 AM
It only has to be the size of a golf ball.  I wouldn't want innocent bystanders to be hurt.

That is so low as a possibility, I am afraid it negligible. :sad2:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:18:18 AM
That is so low as a possibility, I am afraid it negligible. :sad2:
Of course it is negligible.  Astronomically, so to speak.  But in 2000 what were the chances of Donald Trump being elected President in 2016?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 09:21:55 AM
Of course it is negligible.  Astronomically, so to speak.  But in 2000 what were the chances of Donald Trump being elected President in 2016?

As much as a bunch of guy flying planes into skycrapers the next year.

It shocked everyone, but it was actually inevitable at some point.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:25:37 AM

A few nutcases doing a particular act is not "inevitable".  Think of all the things that didn't happen that were equally possible..

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 09:29:20 AM
A few nutcases doing a particular act is not "inevitable".  Think of all the things that didn't happen that were equally possible..

9/11 was only shocking to Americans. :sad2: You guys have an inherent lag about things going on in the world. Esp. things related to your own. 

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:32:17 AM
9/11 was only shocking to Americans. :sad2: You guys have an inherent lag about things going on in the world. Esp. things related to your own.
I'm pretty sure the rest of the world was surprised, too.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 09:48:13 AM
I'm pretty sure the rest of the world was surprised, too.

Err...not so much.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:50:44 AM
Err...not so much.

Well, maybe you wise ones should have told us.  A hint, you know.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:25:37 AM

After the 1993 truck bomb attack on the towers, the chief of security at the towers actually was planning on a plane attack as a possibility ... he died saving lives on 9/11.  Americans are naive, so they were so shockable ... the PNAC counted on it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 09:54:00 AM
Well, maybe you wise ones should have told us.  A hint, you know.

Wisdom has nothing to do with it. Also it was written many times too.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2016, 09:55:36 AM
After the 1993 truck bomb attack on the towers, the chief of security at the towers actually was planning on a plane attack as a possibility ... he died saving lives on 9/11.  Americans are naive, so they were so shockable ... the PNAC counted on it.

Isolated and naive. A catastrophic formula.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 09:56:28 AM
Wisdom has nothing to do with it. Also it was written many times too.

Maybe he was implying the usual 9/11 conspiracy theory?  Security managers plan for all imaginable contingencies .... and don't share with the public.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2016, 09:58:18 AM
Maybe he was implying the usual 9/11 conspiracy theory?  Security managers plan for all imaginable contingencies .... and don't share with the public.

Which didn't exist before 9/11. We are talking about the shock felt after the event. Not conspiracies created after it.