News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The New Racism

Started by Atheon, November 10, 2016, 06:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: chill98 on November 11, 2016, 06:29:41 AM
Quite a rally they got there LoL.   Where's the crowds of followers??  More like the GodHatesFags church appeal to the unwashed masses.  Yeah there are jerks out there but once again you have failed to pin this one on Trump.

Just shows how much of america does not support such things, despite your beliefs.

Oh yeah it doesn't have anything to do with Trump. Is there anything you wouldn't do to lick the shit out of his asshole, chill?

Gawd, you are not just a painfully stupid, you are also brazenly hypocritical and a blatant liar.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 06:37:09 AM
Oh yeah it doesn't have anything to do with Trump. Is there anything you wouldn't do to lick the shit out of his asshole, chill?

Gawd, you are not just a painfully stupid, you are also brazenly hypocritical and a blatant liar.

Well, quite frankly, if Trump knocked on my front door today, I would drag him in and beat the fucking crap out of him and throw him into the swamp across the street.  If Clinton did the same, I would invite her in for green tea, tollhouse cookies and discussion.  I am not unbiased.  I accept the election results.  That doesn't mean I like it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 11, 2016, 03:25:04 AM
When there are rednecks in Trump shirts on the quad yelling at brown people to "go back home" or calling LGBT people "fucking faggots", I think I have earned the right to maybe, just maybe, put a little bit of blame on Trump for encouraging those people.

I know, I know, that makes me a terrible person to say that. We cant all be perfect.

You aren't perfect? ;-)  I would be just as intimidated at the USSR-Berkeley campus.  Maybe you need to transfer to a less red-neck state college.  Real intimidation (and I don't mean overly sensitive snowflakes) needs to be suppressed by the campus administration.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 07:06:00 AM
Well, quite frankly, if Trump knocked on my front door today, I would drag him in and beat the fucking crap out of him and throw him into the swamp across the street.  If Clinton did the same, I would invite her in for green tea, tollhouse cookies and discussion.  I am not unbiased.  I accept the election results.  That doesn't mean I like it.

That's your president you are talking about. Tsk tsk...LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

I don't expect bears to be unbiased or act like civilized gentlemen ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 08:48:49 AM
That's your president you are talking about. Tsk tsk...LOL

Not yet.

drunkenshoe

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 08:52:18 AM
Oooh yes, very much yes.

One can always hope for a favorable meteorite...

GSOgymrat

I don't anticipate a large turn out but the KKK and other hate groups are obviously interpreting Trump's victory as a win and tacit support for their beliefs.

KKK announces North Carolina ‘victory’ parade

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kkk-announces-north-carolina-%e2%80%98victory%e2%80%99-parade/ar-AAk9irS

RALEIGH, N.C. â€" While one report of Ku Klux Klan activity in North Carolina after Donald Trump’s election as president was debunked, the real KKK has announced a rally in the state.
Trump, a Republican, was officially endorsed by the KKK during his campaign against Hillary Clinton, a Democrat. Trump won North Carolina on his way to winning the presidency, defeating Clinton in the state by nearly 5 percentage points.
Details on the rally celebrating Trump’s victory are scarce. It’s being held by The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which is based in Pelham â€" a small, unincorporated community about 45 minutes north of Burlington, near the Virginia border.
The group was behind a rally in South Carolina last year protesting the removal of the Confederate flag from the state Capitol building.
According to the group’s website, a North Carolina rally will be held Dec. 3. However, the KKK has not yet publicly announced a location or time for the rally.
The website refers to it as a “Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade” and announces in all-caps that “Trump’s race united my people.”
A report of KKK activity in Alamance County on Wednesday was debunked by the Raleigh News & Observer and its news partners at PolitiFact North Carolina.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 08:55:31 AM
One can always hope for a favorable meteorite...

Oh finally we agree on something, Naivebear. Make it a global killer baby!

E.L.E. pending...

Cavebear

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 11, 2016, 08:57:04 AM
I don't anticipate a large turn out but the KKK and other hate groups are obviously interpreting Trump's victory as a win and tacit support for their beliefs.

KKK announces North Carolina ‘victory’ parade

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kkk-announces-north-carolina-%e2%80%98victory%e2%80%99-parade/ar-AAk9irS

RALEIGH, N.C. â€" While one report of Ku Klux Klan activity in North Carolina after Donald Trump’s election as president was debunked, the real KKK has announced a rally in the state.
Trump, a Republican, was officially endorsed by the KKK during his campaign against Hillary Clinton, a Democrat. Trump won North Carolina on his way to winning the presidency, defeating Clinton in the state by nearly 5 percentage points.
Details on the rally celebrating Trump’s victory are scarce. It’s being held by The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which is based in Pelham â€" a small, unincorporated community about 45 minutes north of Burlington, near the Virginia border.
The group was behind a rally in South Carolina last year protesting the removal of the Confederate flag from the state Capitol building.
According to the group’s website, a North Carolina rally will be held Dec. 3. However, the KKK has not yet publicly announced a location or time for the rally.
The website refers to it as a “Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade” and announces in all-caps that “Trump’s race united my people.”
A report of KKK activity in Alamance County on Wednesday was debunked by the Raleigh News & Observer and its news partners at PolitiFact North Carolina.

And with good reason...

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 08:59:19 AM

E.L.E. pending...

No, one specific person would be acceptable.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 11, 2016, 08:59:19 AM

E.L.E. pending...

Sorry, that already happened in Dec 2012 ... we are on a spur of the multiverse where that didn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFXGrTng0gQ

Not a problem for a Buddhist, you can be reincarnated into many worlds, many heavens, many hells
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2016, 09:02:17 AM
No, one specific person would be acceptable.

Wish for sımething else then. An asteroid will not fall into hishead only.