News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Colanth - Webmaster

Started by wolf39us, June 06, 2013, 09:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Quote from: "Colanth"Thanks to the board.  Being retired means that I forget everything.  Having to work on the board will keep me from rusting away.

Ha! Ha!  You have to take responsibility for things!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Colanth

Right now I'm trying to fit my head through a brick wall that has no hole yet.  Some people shouldn't be allowed to write computer code.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

GurrenLagann

Hmph. I know PHP and JS as well.... :-&
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

Colanth

Oh, NOW he tells me!  AFTER I fixed things.

WitchSabrina

And your name's all sparkly now, too. You code-writer you!

:rolleyes:  =D>  :rolleyes:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

That's what they tell me, Bri. :)

Right now, I'm a head-against-the-wall-banger.  I got this mod working on my local version of the forum, but something's missing when I install it on the real forum.  Oh, well, that's what makes life interesting.

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "Colanth"Right now I'm trying to fit my head through a brick wall that has no hole yet.  Some people shouldn't be allowed to write computer code.
Ain't that the truth. I'm a programmer, not an expert on web languages, but I've been handed some shit code at work many times.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Colanth

This isn't shit code, it's easy to follow.  It just doesn't work the way it's supposed to.  I think someone let a little bit of magic smoke get out of it.