Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 16, 2016, 10:36:13 PM
I would point out that there have been, to my knowledge, no further accusations of infidelity against Bill since Monica Lewinski.  So you could just as justifiably call it 'or a woman who could straighten her man out and get him to quit fucking around'.

I hear that isn't true ... that since then he and Trump were on free billionaire orgy flights (maybe not the same flight) ... and got to make out with teen girls over international waters.  Gotta be fun if you get invited!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2016, 11:24:11 PM
I hear that isn't true ... that since then he and Trump were on free billionaire orgy flights (maybe not the same flight) ... and got to make out with teen girls over international waters.  Gotta be fun if you get invited!
"I hear" is no different from Faux News' infamous "some say".  Link to a reputable source, or bullshit.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 16, 2016, 11:50:40 PM
"I hear" is no different from Faux News' infamous "some say".  Link to a reputable source, or bullshit.

Reputable source as in CIA?  FBI?  The FBI just got caught in a quid pro quo (and felony) over declassifying classified Hillary emails (per Wikileaks ... but we all know they are the anti-Christ) so that her legal predicament would be less dire ... and they get more FBI cush jobs at the State Department and embassies.  That is the way the world works, or are you still in kindergarten?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

Of course this is just tin foil ... anything disparaging of the Clintons .. is R propaganda trying to pollute our vital juices, General Ripper?

MSM, not just Fox News, is CIA/Clinton machinery.  The CIA is authorized to control every aspect of the US ... for our protection (including against ourselves, not just the Soviets).

The Wikileaks folks may have just triggered their countdown to their equivalent of a doomsday weapon, massive release, because a state actor has cut their last line out to the world.  Must be Putin, damn those tricky Russkies!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 16, 2016, 04:28:23 PM
I know someone is going to say "but he's not the candidate" but this current issue is why Bill Clinton is in the news as a comparison.

Hillary, feminist and role model for women, has given her consent to Bill's behavior.  She does not openly disapprove of Bill's behavior.  And Bill's behavior is very comparable to Trump's behavior which she is currently condemning.

So our choices are a guy who thinks it is acceptable to mistreat women, or a woman who thinks it is acceptable for a guy to mistreat women.
That is bullshit. Their relationship is nobody's business but theirs, and their being together means nothing of the sort.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Jason Harvestdancer

Of course that's true if you want to avoid taking a hard look at Hillary.

I dare you to apply the same standards to both parties.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mermaid

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 17, 2016, 11:21:10 AM
Of course that's true if you want to avoid taking a hard look at Hillary.

I dare you to apply the same standards to both parties.
I am talking about a personal relationship, not political parties. What goes on in someone's marriage is not my beeswax. Period. End of sentence. Same for Trump's marriages.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2016, 07:07:52 AM
Reputable source as in CIA?  FBI?  The FBI just got caught in a quid pro quo (and felony) over declassifying classified Hillary emails (per Wikileaks ... but we all know they are the anti-Christ) so that her legal predicament would be less dire ... and they get more FBI cush jobs at the State Department and embassies.  That is the way the world works, or are you still in kindergarten?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

Of course this is just tin foil ... anything disparaging of the Clintons .. is R propaganda trying to pollute our vital juices, General Ripper?

MSM, not just Fox News, is CIA/Clinton machinery.  The CIA is authorized to control every aspect of the US ... for our protection (including against ourselves, not just the Soviets).

The Wikileaks folks may have just triggered their countdown to their equivalent of a doomsday weapon, massive release, because a state actor has cut their last line out to the world.  Must be Putin, damn those tricky Russkies!

Supposedly files are in the wild now.

AllPurposeAtheist

Wikileaks has lost all credibility. They may have been seen as a bullwork against government secrecy at one point, but anymore it seems they're willing to release any information about anyone or any organization large or small with absolutely no regard for the consequences even if it sends the entire planet into some kind of death spiral of endless wars. I have serious reservations as to the validity of the leaks as well. Anyone with a computer can edit a text file and write any damned thing they please into it and wikileaks is no different.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

chill98

I have been hearing rumblings for a couple years now about paid protesters blah blah blah and didnt give it much thought.  Today,  this was put out; supposed to be 3 parts, an undercover video:

Part One:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&feature=youtu.be

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 17, 2016, 01:14:47 PM
Wikileaks has lost all credibility. They may have been seen as a bullwork against government secrecy at one point, but anymore it seems they're willing to release any information about anyone or any organization large or small with absolutely no regard for the consequences even if it sends the entire planet into some kind of death spiral of endless wars. I have serious reservations as to the validity of the leaks as well. Anyone with a computer can edit a text file and write any damned thing they please into it and wikileaks is no different.

Their willingness to release information on anyone is why I respect them.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Paid protestors and agents provocateur ... heard this was going on during the Primaries ... not surprised if it continued after the conventions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Scott Foval featured in video 1 & 2.   No longer associated with Am. United for Change

Robert Creamer is alleged to have been forced to resign (not sure if resignation includes HuffPo position.  Unverified.

Same Robert Creamer:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-03-12/news/0403120201_1_indictment-federal-investigation-charged/2

Video two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs&feature=youtu.be

supposed to be three videos, but no date given yet on 3rd release.

Baruch

Uber-Obama can always stop the election.  But only if his teleprompter tells him to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The election is between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.  Between the 2, I don't see much choice.  Clinton is experienced at dealing with world leaders, nuanced at considering conflicting views, and has positive ideas for correcting domestic problems.  Trump is a schoolyard bully and cannot have a thought in his mind that doesn't immediately come out his mouth.  He has no internal filter.

It isn't even a contest any more about which one would be a better President. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 19, 2016, 03:55:05 AM
The election is between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.  Between the 2, I don't see much choice. 
Agreed. They are both Terrible.
Clinton is experienced at dealing with world leaders,
I can train a dog to shake hands

Quote from: Cavebear on October 19, 2016, 03:55:05 AMnuanced at considering conflicting views,
Sorry but LoL.  Could you give me an example of what you mean?
and has positive ideas for correcting domestic problems. 
Really? what are those positive ideas and are you so sure they are not lip-service?

Trump is a schoolyard bully and cannot have a thought in his mind that doesn't immediately come out his mouth.  He has no internal filter.
True 'dat!