How Do You Rate the 1st Debate?

Started by SGOS, September 26, 2016, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Trump was decidedly less orange.  Do you think he had an Oompalectomy?
This sentence is a lie...

Solomon Zorn

I'm siding with Captain America...What?...Oh, wrong debate. I meant to watch that debate, but it slipped my mind, as I just got my Captain America: Civil War Blu-Ray in the mail yesterday, and I was watching Cap and Iron-Man go at it. More fun than Hillary VS. Donald, although maybe slightly less important.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Hijiri Byakuren

It's hard to judge, because the main factor behind Trump's popularity is the total lack of a filter he has. Hillary definitely presented herself as being more presidential, but I don't think anyone's gonna be changing sides because of that.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

Didn't watch, I planned on getting the 411 from facebook....so far, its pretty even that everyone thinks the other person will take us on the fast road to hell, debauchery and other assorted things not good...though frankly I like a little debauchery now and then.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solomon Zorn

The little snippets, that I saw on the news, were excruciating.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: widdershins on September 27, 2016, 10:30:08 AM
Trump was decidedly less orange.  Do you think he had an Oompalectomy?
He probably finally took a shower, which inadvertently washed off the years and years worth of spray tan that has been building up on his skin for the last 20 years.

Mr.Obvious

Would you guys hate me if I said a tiny, teeny tiny part of me wants to see Trump win?
I don't hate America or anything. But part of me wants to watch it burn.
Schadenfreude, I guess. I don't think Trump will win, btw. And it'd be awfull if he did. But just the tiniest part of me would think it's hilarious.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 27, 2016, 02:07:39 PM
Would you guys hate me if I said a tiny, teeny tiny part of me wants to see Trump win?
I don't hate America or anything. But part of me wants to watch it burn.
Schadenfreude, I guess. I don't think Trump will win, btw. And it'd be awfull if he did. But just the tiniest part of me would think it's hilarious.
No. A tiny, tiny part of me wants to see him win too, just because it would make this country need to start over after his term ends.

PickelledEggs

It's going to be a rough one coming back from the 4 years of trump, if it does happen though...

Sal1981

I haven't watched it, so no opinion. The real question here, then, is why this post? Because post++

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 27, 2016, 03:14:14 PM
It's going to be a rough one coming back from the 4 years of trump, if it does happen though...

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Four more years! Four more years!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 27, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Four more years! Four more years!
If I don't hang myself.

Sent from your mom.

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 27, 2016, 03:35:15 PMIf I don't hang myself.
Forget politics.  If I had to listen to Trump's particular speech pattern for 4 years, I'd go bonkers.  I can't tell if he's inarticulate or profoundly stupid or trying to appeal a constituency that can't handle words bigger than five letters, but any way you slice it, it's not a great fit for President.

Sam Harris did a great impersonation of him on his podcast.  Not great, superb.  Really superb.  Superb like the Eiffel Tower.  Or the Great Wall of China.  China has great walls.  Walls are great.  We should have our own Great Wall.  A strong wall.  A real wall.  Walls will make America great again!

SGOS

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 27, 2016, 03:28:16 PM
The real question here, then, is why this post?

At the time of this writing than makes 5533 posts that you have made.  The sum of those digits is 16.  That's got to count for something.