News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"You Can't Be Racist Toward White People"

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, September 13, 2016, 05:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

YouTube user Atheism-is-Unstoppable de-constructs a white social justice warrior. As always, remember to watch the whole video first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cVrqjL0Baw

Thoughts?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

I have to agree. It is a lot of white guilt.

aaannnnnnd cue in Shiranu in 3.... 2.... 1....

PickelledEggs

Quick side note:

As much as Rhianna's songwriting sucks balls, holy shit she's gorgeous and has an amazing voice

PickelledEggs

Also. I don't really know why he had to be an ass about the guy in the video he was analyzing being gay. Whether it's true or not, I don't think that was a point for his position. Mostly everything else was on point.

Shiranu

45 minutes... Watch all... Haha. No.

Random fast forward... Didn't realise it was a satire if people who argue against white privilege. Pretty funny. Still, ain't nobody got time for that.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Holy shit. I watched a 45 min video? I didn't even realize. I watched it when I was painting.... Time really flies when you're doing art... (not sarcasm by the way)

The video was kind of harsh, and when you add that to the length, it can be hard to sit down for, if you're not in to that kind of delivery. Luckily(?) I watched it when I was painting and kind of enjoy harsh deliveries.

Baruch

I don't know if White is still a thing ...
I don't know if White folk should feel guilty or not ...
I am shameless, and consider myself an inverse oreo ...
People who worry about race have too much time on their hands ...
So send them all back out to the cotton field!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Still it's racist as fuck. And I was born in South Texas where I am a minority and was racially oppressed since I am a white guy.