Clinton has Pneumonia: At Least That is the Current Spin

Started by SGOS, September 11, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 15, 2016, 08:37:48 AM
Love them middle aged pudgy rebels.

I wonder if those glasses are standard issue with whatever uniform it is he is wearing?  It reminds me of Nazis.  No.  It reminds me of Hollywood's versions of dystopian jack booted thugs, who are supposed to remind us of Nazis.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mermaid

You hit the nail on the head, Shoe. The American press rabidly clamps jaws on one thing, then the next, then the next. Doesn't even seem to freaking matter how inane or ridiculous the story is.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 15, 2016, 02:19:31 PM
OK, this one is over. Neeeext.

Is it November, yet? :sad2:
Breaking news: Hillary Clinton has a penis!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on September 14, 2016, 08:50:24 PM
Slavery as practiced in the new world has almost no historical comparison, and certainly not on scale. Slavery is a very broad word.

Back in the day, you could sell your family or yourself into slavery for debt.  At one time 10,000 slaves a day were processed thru Delos Island (in the Aegean).    With 50 million people, the Roman Empire was within spitting distance of our size and population.

Of course if you are in favor of White slavery, since you are not a 14 year old girl, you aren't qualified at present.  Americans aren't uniquely evil, we are typically evil.

And I wasn't counting wage slavery or debt slavery.  But since the US has brought back debtor's prison in some places, I am sure when you can't pay your credit card off in the future, you will be able to join Spartacus in the gladiatorial training school.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 15, 2016, 02:19:31 PM
OK, this one is over. Neeeext.

Is it November, yet? :sad2:

Saddam had body doubles.  Do you know Hillary well enough to say that whoever shows up on TV tomorrow is the original?  No need to worry about the Clinton Manifest Destiny.

Neither party in the US would ever think up something that has been done before in other countries.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Body doubles are something that dictators do. Therefore, it's far more likely that a Republican would use a body double than a Democrat, since Republicans are aiming to make America into a dictatorship.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Atheon on September 16, 2016, 01:52:38 AM
Body doubles are something that dictators do. Therefore, it's far more likely that a Republican would use a body double than a Democrat, since Republicans are aiming to make America into a dictatorship.
I know of at least one instance where FDR used a double.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 15, 2016, 06:56:11 PM
Saddam had body doubles.  Do you know Hillary well enough to say that whoever shows up on TV tomorrow is the original?  No need to worry about the Clinton Manifest Destiny.

Neither party in the US would ever think up something that has been done before in other countries.

How do you know I am not her double?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on September 16, 2016, 01:52:38 AM

Showing our true colors again?  I would hate to be on the wrong side of a sports team fan contest with you ... would you do a Tanya Harding on me?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Poison Tree on September 16, 2016, 11:46:30 AM
I'd be interested to hear about it
He needed a reason to be unavailable during the Atlantic Conference, a clandestine meeting with Churchill at Placentia Bay, Nova Scotia. He was well known for his love of boating and fishing, so when the presidential yacht was seen running around Chesapeake Bay with a large figure sitting at the stern with a fishing pole people helped by assuming it was the President. It was actually one of his Secret Service guards. My sources noted that he'd done this kind of misdirection before and after that date.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

FDR?  Wasn't he that guy that looked like Robin Williams?

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 16, 2016, 08:17:56 AM
I know of at least one instance where FDR used a double.

Bet the double didn't like being given polio ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 16, 2016, 09:02:12 AM
How do you know I am not her double?

You are intelligent.  You are blowing your cover, try to act a bit more like Mrs MacBeth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.