Climate Change- Middle East Too Hot For Human Survival

Started by stromboli, August 16, 2016, 09:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQl73cp8eQ

Refugee crisis? You ain't seen nothing yet. The absolute no. 1 issue should be this, but I see more news about the Kardashians than global warming. A growing Middle East population of semi literate/illiterate and impoverished people, a diminishing water supply and loss of food resources-

At some point somebody better wise up and figure out how much charity is offered to the hapless and useless millions that are nothing but a burden on society. Every nation has finite resources and they will become more so with the loss of water resources. The survivalist rule no. 1 is know your water source. Every society is based on a watershed. without water you die faster than starvation. Plan on seeing pictures of dessicated bodies being turned into mummies in the arid wastes of what used to be fertile countries.

Carry on.

PopeyesPappy

Been a while since I read Dune. I need to go back and see if there were any details on rendering people for their water...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

The whole Syrian war and crisis has started because of a huge drought in the region to begin with.  The main reason has finally started to get around in the last year after all the politcial and media damage has been done.

It really doesn't matter any more. Because all that people know is that refugees are invaders after their countries and wipe out their civilisation. When this was first written here I was 19 years old and of course I didn't get anything then. Apparently, all the consequences have been shout loud out many times decades ago. But we didn't have the eeeeevil muslim armies moving towards the West then.

I don't know if I should cry or laugh to this whole thing. We are violent, stupid species and may be it is time we close shop in this civilisation business. Not found.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

There is a saturation point and a tolerance point for everything. I guarantee you that in a few years you will be reading of shiploads of refugees refused landfall in european countries, mass numbers of people dying in efforts to find new homes, continual conflicts based ostensibly on politics and/or religion driven by global warming. Live near the coast? Might consider moving. Bleached corals, dying toxic oceans and so on. Throw in the advance of diseases like Zika and Malaria and encroachment of invasive species.

The future is our happy place. Carry on.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Technically, I am the closest thing to a Hun you know pr and I am coming up there to geeeeet yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................

out to have coffee. So try not to die in next few years. I need to visit England before it dies after Brexit. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 17, 2016, 07:16:56 AM
Technically, I am the closest thing to a Hun you know pr and I am coming up there to geeeeet yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................

out to have coffee. So try not to die in next few years. I need to visit England before it dies after Brexit. :lol:
Not so fast. I was born in Budapest. I am even closer to a Hun.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on August 17, 2016, 07:37:11 AM
Not so fast. I was born in Budapest. I am even closer to a Hun.

Pffft...You are also jewish. And Hungarians are assimilated by Europeans. I'm an Asian mutt, I claim the Hun flag!   :pirate:

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 17, 2016, 08:43:56 AM
Pffft...You are also jewish. And Hungarians are assimilated by Europeans. I'm an Asian mutt, I claim the Hun flag!   :pirate:
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 17, 2016, 08:50:05 AM

I have no idea what that is. It looks like a dagon platypus that just ate a cactus and jumping down a cliff. What's that?

Baruch

Shocking ignorance ... you are both wrong.  Jewish Kazars are Huns.  So are Bulgarians.  Turks are not Huns.

The Hungarians are related to the Finns.  Fishy, no?

At one time, Atilla had his camp in what is now Hungary ... but they were driven out, back out to the Volga.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

QuoteAccording to András Róna-Tas the locality in which the Hungarians, the Manicha-Er group, emerged was between the Volga river and the Ural Mountains.[1] Between the 8th and 5th centuries BC, the Magyars embarked upon their independent existence and the early period of the proto-Hungarian language began.[1]

Around 830 AD,[8][9] the seven related tribes (JenÅ', Kér, Keszi, Kürt-Gyarmat, Megyer, Nyék and Tarján)[10] formed a confederation[8] in Etelköz,[9] called "Hétmagyar" ("Seven Magyars"). Their leaders, the Seven chieftains of the Magyars, besides Álmos, included ElÅ'd, Ond, Kond, Tas, Huba and Töhötöm, who took a blood oath, swearing eternal loyalty to Álmos.[11] Presumably, the Magyar tribes consisted of 108 clans.[12]

The confederation of the tribes was probably led by two high princes: the kende (their spiritual ruler) and the gyula (their military leader). The high princes were either elected by the leaders of the tribes or appointed by the Khagan of the Khazars who had been exerting influence over the Magyars. Around 862 AD the seven tribes separated from the Khazars.

Before 881 AD three Turkic tribes rebelled against the rule of the Khagan of the Khazars, but they were suppressed. After their defeat they left the Khazar Empire and voluntarily joined the Hétmagyar confederation. The three tribes were organised into one tribe, called Kabar, and later they played the roles of vanguard and rear guard during the joint military actions of the confederation. The joining of the three tribes to the previous seven created the On-ogur (Ten Arrows),[10] one of the possible origins for the name Hungarian.

Western Russia.

stromboli

hungarian speak. Uralic language also includes Finnish and Estonia, unique because they are distinct from the Indo- European language group.

QuoteThe Uralic languages /jʊˈrælᵻk/ (sometimes called Uralian languages /jʊˈreɪliən/) constitute a language family of some 38[2] languages spoken by approximately 25 million people, predominantly in Northern Eurasia. The Uralic languages with the most native speakers are Hungarian, Finnish, and Estonian, which are official languages of Hungary, Finland, and Estonia, respectively, and of the European Union. Other Uralic languages with significant numbers of speakers are Erzya, Moksha, Mari, Udmurt, and Komi, which are officially recognized languages in various regions of Russia.

The name "Uralic" derives from the fact that the areas where the languages are spoken are spread on both sides of the Ural Mountains, therefore the original homeland (Urheimat) is commonly hypothesized to lie in the vicinity of the Urals.
[/b]