The GOP And The Religious Right

Started by stromboli, August 06, 2016, 09:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2016, 05:56:15 PM
Genuine religious or fake religious?  Doesn't matter to me, I am opposed to both.  What I get from both parties is a self righteousness, akin to 1861, that deserved hellfire.  One can get this from ideologies like fascism and communism too.
Can't argue with that.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 10, 2016, 06:22:12 PM
I just read a Facebook post from a conservative Republican friend who explained there is only one God, one Truth, and therefore individuals cannot have different interpretations of God; they can't all be correct. The Bible is the only Truth and all other religions, or Christians whose belief stray from scripture, are false. America must become a Christian nation based on Biblical principals. I have noticed he attacks Clinton but never endorses Donald Trump.

Those folks would auto-da-fe Trump right after they barbeque Clinton.  Dominionists.  IMHO ... death penalty is to lenient for such arrogant MF.  This was your friend's post, or one he cut and paste?  If it was his, I would rather be a Black man at a KKK convention that be his friend (if he is that psycho).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2016, 07:06:47 PM
Those folks would auto-da-fe Trump right after they barbeque Clinton.  Dominionists.  IMHO ... death penalty is to lenient for such arrogant MF.  This was your friend's post, or one he cut and paste?  If it was his, I would rather be a Black man at a KKK convention that be his friend (if he is that psycho).

I summarized his post and his responses to reactions. We used to work together and we are friends in the online sense, which means not at all.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 11, 2016, 07:29:18 PM
I summarized his post and his responses to reactions. We used to work together and we are friends in the online sense, which means not at all.

Good.  Beware of proto-Nazis.  There is one in every Starbucks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.