Federal court strikes down NC voter ID law

Started by Hydra009, July 29, 2016, 04:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Quote from: Baruch on August 02, 2016, 07:27:00 PM
Your votes will be safe, just like the detailed profiles of 21 million US citizens who were exposed by the OMB hack last year.  Computers will save our souls ... Alleluia!  Paper ballots can't be easily hacked!!
Yes, they'll only be available to political campaigns...and individual politicians...and the military, when they're deciding who to kill...
This sentence is a lie...

Johan

In short what you're asking for is a voting system that is secure honest reliable and above all completely fair. I suspect we could find lots of people who want the exact same thing. I also suspect exactly none of those people are decision makers for either major party. Because a system they can't game in some way is the absolute last thing either party wants.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

widdershins

Quote from: Johan on August 03, 2016, 07:27:50 PM
In short what you're asking for is a voting system that is secure honest reliable and above all completely fair. I suspect we could find lots of people who want the exact same thing. I also suspect exactly none of those people are decision makers for either major party. Because a system they can't game in some way is the absolute last thing either party virtually any politician wants.
They are mostly lawyers, after all, trained to game the system for fun and profit.
This sentence is a lie...