QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, July 15, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I already lost interest. For now at least... Gotta love a short attention span.

stromboli

Everybody actin' like they lost their toys
rattlin' around and making noise
If I ain't correct po-lit-i-kly
SJWs be a comin at me

Politically correct keep you up all night
ain't the same if you're black or white
black live matter- that's the ticket
all lives matter- you're a goddamn bigot

Support no cops unless they're gunned down
with NRA approved guns around town
Arm the citizens to meet the foe
who's the foe? don't know no mo

You wear a turban you better move quick
they think you're Islam- not a Sikh
religion all got somebody to hate
but they still gonna make it through the pearly gates

Got an assache bro right there in your rump
put a vote down for Donald Trump
folk singer singin' their mournful song
why can't we all just get along?

Got a diatribe right here on the 'net
Some new thing we ain't pissed at yet
So to keep folks from havin' a cow
give them a safe space- that's how!

Now personally I think there'd be a lot less hissing
if everybody would shut up and listen
Everybody's got a point of view
and we all want to be listened to

Problem is to separate the bores
from all the fucking attention whores
If you can type on a keyboard you've got a voice
even if its nothing but insipid noise

And you can joust in verbal engagement
spoutin' your wisdom from your mama's basement
Even if you're a worthless slob
and can't even hold a fucking job

The internet enables fools
even if they're nothing but worthless tools
Can't hold a job? Well hey there, bruthah
you can be an Ess Jay Double yah

Social warrior? you got a chance
Even if you're wearing size triple X pants
You can be braver and you can be cuter
when you are emoting on your home computer

I think it would be better and more sincere
if we'd all sit down and have a beer
You can't get radical all over the place
if you talk it out, face to face

I remember when respect was the operant word
because everybody wants to be heard
when deals were done man to man
and at the end, we all shook hands

Ar-e-ess-pee-e-see-t
means a whole lot to me
respect it seems has gone astray
when you're dissing someone a thousand miles away

So sit down brother and have a beer
face to face we'll settle it here
we don't have to scream or shout
and we certainly don't have to duke it out

If you listen first you have to admit
you might exactly agree a bit
But I hate to say it, it ain't worth a shilling
because reason, mate, has left the building

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mermaid on July 17, 2016, 06:36:59 PM
You know, I'm not really sure either. I say we just go with it and see what happens.
I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore, and I'm the one who started this shit.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 17, 2016, 08:08:03 PM
I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore, and I'm the one who started this shit.
Somehow it only focused on the point about catcalling women for a while and went on a semi-tangent from there

aitm

I admit I was/maybestill am a lover of women. And yes, that is probably not in the best possible way. It would never ever enter my mind to catcall…and I have been in construction all of my life and in some rather large projects where such stuff happened. Nearly every man who ever did such a thing couldn't even talk to a pretty woman without great discomfort. Men who do this suffer greatly from confidence and have few female friends or perhaps jump the fence to keep themselves in the closet.  The vast majority of time this is simply a male "bonding" moment of complete uselessness but for the very moment. I understand a woman's discomfort, but she could just as easily turn around and laugh as a dozen men scurried for cover.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 17, 2016, 05:36:36 PM
I'm more confused at what you're talking about than anything, most of the time.

You never read Sigmund Freud or any psychology on the matter have you? Everything that living things do is sexual subconsciously whether you like it or not.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 17, 2016, 11:45:32 PM
You never read Sigmund Freud or any psychology on the matter have you? Everything that living things do is sexual subconsciously whether you like it or not.
Freud has been mostly debunked... so even if I have, it wouldn't matter, would it?

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 18, 2016, 12:04:30 AM
Freud has been mostly debunked... so even if I have, it wouldn't matter, would it?

Debunked for what? Being right? I mean the SJW's Female Lesbians it's all about penis envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 18, 2016, 12:23:26 AM
Debunked for what? Being right? I mean the SJW's Female Lesbians it's all about penis envy.

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 18, 2016, 12:44:55 AM

I've given up trying to figure that one out.

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 17, 2016, 11:45:32 PM

Freud is to psychology what Ken Ham is to abiogenesis.

I have alot of respect for Freud as the father of modern psychology, but his theories were extremely flawed at best and outright wrong at their worse and if you have studied any psychology in the last 20+ years you would know he is now regarded as an influential figure who got it all wrong.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

marom1963

Quote from: Shiranu on July 18, 2016, 12:50:39 AM
I've given up trying to figure that one out.

Freud is to psychology what Ken Ham is to abiogenesis.

I have alot of respect for Freud as the father of modern psychology, but his theories were extremely flawed at best and outright wrong at their worse and if you have studied any psychology in the last 20+ years you would know he is now regarded as an influential figure who got it all wrong.
He didn't get it all wrong, saying that he did is going a bit too far. He was right in his most basic premises. It was the details that he got wrong. But that was inevitable for a pioneer.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Kraut and Tea on July 17, 2016, 02:59:47 PM
How does my cock protect me from unemployment, poverty, bar fights, illness, social security cuts, a shit government, the draft, terrorism and just any shit thing in life in general.

You dont seem to get it, the pretentious nonsense coming out of the SJW community has mainly formulated itself in undermining other people and attacking other peaople rather than in any way making the case for anything they supposedly believe in.

And fundermentaly, their meandering often seems to be nothing more than a pretentious excuse to get arround difficulties in life that other usualy face without complaining.

Life is like Belgium. You have to march through it.

It seems you didn't get what is my post about. It's not about SJWs. I am not a SJW, I really don't give a fuck what they believe, I can see the circumstances and casues that drew these groups acting this way. On the contrary, actually the experiment offered is about how you don't need to be a SJW or someone abusive or agressive OR what you described up there to be treated in a disgusting way in social media platforms as long as you say you are a woman and start voicing a some sort real female issue loud. Actually, even talking about male issues equally connected with them -as they are all- pretty much lands you in the same place.

But this reaction of yours, jumping to offer of simple experiment with "my cock doesn't bla blah me" is pretty much a SJW reaction itself. You are not programmed to get the nuance put in there or communicate; make conversation. If you notice, in my post I mean do not use SJW speech, but talk about simple sensible egalitarian issues which both genders; all genders suffer obviously. And see the reaction ON THE INTERNET. I didn't offer an argument based on cocks and vaginas or what they enable.

So your cock or the issue of how your cock can't protect you from what not has nothing to do with what I am pointing out. You are a vlogger; an anonymous character making videos on what you like or don't like. You are some sort of a SJW yourself reacting to what you don't like. Hate it to break it to you, but from the big picture of things you are a SJW. You believe in your shit, they believe in theirs.

And more than 95 % vlogging on this topic is bullshit. Be it MRAs or SJWs (which is also a SJW group) or individuals supporting one of the football teams posting videos designed to appeal emotions, spark ire in a few seconds because people watching this shit is mostly kids between ages 15-25 and their attention span as a social media generation requires either emotional abuse or boosting for ego and euphoria. They have no idea what is going on in real life. And also there is a bunch of adults making good money and clicks from this product; the business of selling vcitimhoods. Young people, doesn't matter which group they belong, are buying and selling vcitimhoods on the issues and problems THEY NEVER HAD or experienced in real life to young people in the same position.

Anyway, there is a lot of things to say on SJW and their MRA counterparts on sociological, anthropological level; sepcifically from the point of American culture, but it is not something people would pay attention, because it is not a 10 mins vlog material that can rise some emotions, inflict anger, sell victimhoods...etc.   

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 18, 2016, 12:23:26 AM

Sweety, it doesn't work that way.

Freud has been debunked, beacuse the premise of the analysis system he offers cannot pass falsifiability principle of the scientific method.

In a nutshell, Freud says everything about human behaviour is rooted in two related basic instincts. Sex and violence. And he claims that humans' violent-sexual tendencies are determined by early childhood experiences which he defines as traumas, because every kind of first experience; memeory is some sort of a trauma according to Freud. And this is the building block of his theory; traumas, mostly the ones we don't remember, because we lived them very young that shaped our tendencies.

This is the part he cannot pass the falsifiability principle. Traumas and first memories are the primary source of his premise, but there is NO WAY to confirm if someone is acting the way he/she does because of a memory or a trauma he/she cannot remember. Freud's answer would be that 'you don't remember because it is traumatic', but see, there is no way to check that. Cannot be falsified = not scientific = cannot be relied on.

Your example of penis envy works both ways as everything in gender issues do without any exception. It is about a Freud's example of two little children -one boy and one girl- seeing themselves naked. Now, these kids do not have the mental fortitude, knowledge or experience to understand male and female is two of different genders with two different genitalia.

-When the boy sees the girl's genitalia 'he asks why doesn't she have a pee pee? What happened to her pee pee?' Because male genitalia is located outside the human body while female genitalia is located inside of it. And there is no other difference between their bodies. Therefore what the child physically percieves without any knowledge is that SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER, is it ripped out, cut out? Because physically she 'lacks' what he has, while they both look 'exactly' the same.

This is called Castration Fear or Anxiety in males upon realisation that females don't thave what they do and so they might fall in the same positions by Freud that was rooted in a childhood. Also what he relates with attachment to mother and competing with father as a male for mother's affection; sometimes even having inner deep sexual desire for their mothers. Called Oedipus Complex by Freud.

With females, a similar drill goes accoridng to Freud. Why does she 'lack' something the other has and as the penis is defined with 'power' he says this takes shapes in a different form in adult females. Again from attachment to mother to competing with her for the affection of her father; sometimes even having inner deep sexual desire for their father; as called by Jung Electra Complex.

These are inflated heteronormative arguments based on an era when gender is defined with two strict traditional definitions, while anything out of these definitions were just seen as 'perverted tendencies'. They are just bullshit with no sicentific base. 

-Today we know that GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION are very different things. Lesbians are not some women who desires to own a penis. Homosexual males are not men who desires to have a vagina. Actually to most of them, the 'opposite' gender's gentialia means nothing. They do not feel anything good or bad about it. They are simply NOT INTERESTED IN IT. They don't think about it, they don't fucking caaaaaaaaaaaaare.

-Sexual intercourse is not some act that need penis to happen.

-Clitoris IS NOT AN UNDERDEVELOPED PENIS. It's not freaking 70s.

-Transgenders are people whose gender and gender identity DO NOT MATCH. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with their gender or gender identity. They don't care

-'Feminists are lesbians with a desire to have a penis' is a religious, right wing propaganda exactly like 'homosexual males or not real men'. 

Get your updates.

Back to beginning, does this mean Freud is just a fucking pervert with inflated fantasies about the human animal? NO. Freud is a very important historical figure with a huge influence lasting to this day, first because he is one the figures who grounded human ass brutally with a solid 'fuck you, you are just a selfish animal' against the usual bullshit of 'god's divine creature put on earth with a soul'. His analysis system is called Psychoanalysis and works on some people. But see that doesn't change the fact that as a whole psychiatry is more a belief system than science. He also contributed a lot to his field, esp. about child psychology.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 18, 2016, 06:28:28 AMCastration Fear
I dunno, Shoe, I recently discovered that penectomy is an actual fetish some men have.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel