QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, July 15, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 17, 2016, 01:52:41 PM
You know it's true subconsciously.
Dude. Sometimes even I don't want a dick and balls. Ever have a soccer ball kicked directly at your crotch? Even when it's an accident... shit's not fun.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 17, 2016, 02:19:49 PM
Dude. Sometimes even I don't want a dick and balls. Ever have a soccer ball kicked directly at your crotch? Even when it's an accident... shit's not fun.
I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mermaid on July 17, 2016, 02:51:18 PM
I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.
Sometimes it's very difficult. And painful.

PickelledEggs

Kraut and Tea

glad you seemd to like it.

Some people seem to think that TJ and I have this weird feud. But we get along pritty well actualy.

Kraut and Tea

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 16, 2016, 10:00:24 AM
Here is a suggestion to the boys.

Find a standard forum. Nothing out of the oridnary, but a common one. Get a female nickname and talk about women issues in an easy going, sensible egalitarian way after saying 'I am a woman and I experience this...'.

Repeat the same experiment with saying 'I am a feminist' but never change the manner and the sensible material yuo are offering.

Then watch what is going on each time. May be that would give you some insight about the female side, SJW or not. Because as long as you are a female voicing something out loud about gender issues, it really doesn't matter what you think/say beyond that you are a female as reactions go. Experience it yourself.

How does my cock protect me from unemployment, poverty, bar fights, illness, social security cuts, a shit government, the draft, terrorism and just any shit thing in life in general.

You dont seem to get it, the pretentious nonsense coming out of the SJW community has mainly formulated itself in undermining other people and attacking other peaople rather than in any way making the case for anything they supposedly believe in.

And fundermentaly, their meandering often seems to be nothing more than a pretentious excuse to get arround difficulties in life that other usualy face without complaining.

Life is like Belgium. You have to march through it.

GSOgymrat

Monkeys' Balls Show How Men Overcompensate

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/10/21/monkeys-balls-show-how-men-overcompensate

Those men catcalling and driving Hummers and hollering at football games and, heck, mansplaining â€" are they compensating for something else?

Science suggests yes.

A new study finds that monkeys with louder calls also have, ahem, smaller balls â€" and by extension, less sperm for reproduction.

"In evolutionary terms, all males strive to have as many offspring as they can, but when it comes to reproduction you can't have everything," said lead researcher Jacob Dunn of the University of Cambridge's Division of Biological Anthropology, crushing the hopes of high school boys everywhere. When males invest in large bodies, bright colors, or weaponry such as horns or long canines, they are unable to also invest in reproductive traits," Dunn added.

It's unclear whether the results extend to gold chains and Camaros, but this is the first study to find an apparent tradeoff between "vocal investment and sperm production," he said.

The researchers studied Howler monkeys, the That-Guy-from-the-Bleacher-Section of the animal kingdom. Weighing just 15 pounds â€" or the size of a small dog â€" the species ranks as one of the loudest on the planet, unleashing a roar that can be heard 3 miles away, powered by vocal cords three times longer than a human's.

Males, true to type, simply yell until a female shows up.

For those living in groups with other males, they tend to have smaller vocal organs but bigger testes, suggesting a "battle for reproduction geared more toward 'sperm competition,'" a statement on the findings described. For male howling monkeys living on their own among women in an â€" actual quote â€" "harem" social model, the opposite tended to be true.

"It may be that investment in developing a large vocal organ and roaring is so costly that there is simply not enough energy left to invest in testes," Dunn said. "Alternatively, using a large vocal organ for roaring may be so effective at deterring rival males that there is no need to invest in large testes."

The study was published Wednesday in the journal Current Biology.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 17, 2016, 02:19:49 PM

You know it's true, your just getting mad to deny it.

PickelledEggs

I'm more confused at what you're talking about than anything, most of the time.

Flanker1Six

Not sure if this thread has become elevated or degenerated?    :headscratch:

Shiranu

I think a little of column a, a lot of column b. Then again, coming into a thread like this with any sort of positive expectations is setting your self up for failure.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mermaid

Quote from: Flanker1Six on July 17, 2016, 06:00:15 PM
Not sure if this thread has become elevated or degenerated?    :headscratch:
You know, I'm not really sure either. I say we just go with it and see what happens.