QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, July 15, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Strange enough my gf's first two initials are SJ, just missing the W and my initials are MRA.. Maybe that's why we argue, but get over it sooner or later.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 18, 2016, 10:58:31 AM
I dunno, Shoe, I recently discovered that penectomy is an actual fetish some men have.

LOL I was talking about Dr. Freud. That fetish reminds me the ancient priests of the Goddess (or also Artemis) who castrated themselves by sticking their penis in to earth. Eeek!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

TrueStory

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 17, 2016, 11:45:32 PM
You never read Sigmund Freud or any psychology on the matter have you? Everything that living things do is sexual subconsciously whether you like it or not.
Freud is to psychology as Darwin is to evolution.  Even if some of the ideas were revolutionary we don't need any of their research or theories now.  In the last 50 years each field has had so many updates, as science does.
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

Draconic Aiur

However it does explains some things. But I guess I'm wrong on this one sorry.

Cavebear

Quote from: TrueStory on July 18, 2016, 12:57:56 PM
Freud is to psychology as Darwin is to evolution.  Even if some of the ideas were revolutionary we don't need any of their research or theories now.  In the last 50 years each field has had so many updates, as science does.

Darwin is still valid and will remain so.  Freud, not so much.  Though he started a good idea.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!