World Will End July 29th. You Have been Warned.

Started by stromboli, July 14, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

it must have been a very small brick, if they are going to be sitting down after all that.

I have to agree does Donald really need until july 29 to destroy the world?

Up clinton creek without a paddle cause she sold it or up donald creek without a paddle because the dumbbunny dropped it in the water.

Its like trying to teach a wild teenager how to drive. We're all sittin in the passenger seat crossin our fingers hoping he doesnt crash, but knowing the whole 4 years he could crash at anytime cause he aint got his act together
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

OldFaithful

I think it may come sooner for you guys than you might think!

Remember: The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

This forum will basicly be ground zero.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: OldFaithful on January 28, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Remember: The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

First Century Christians believed that Jesus would come back within their lifetimes. Hell, it was even promised that some of the people in his audience would still be alive when he returned (Matthew 16:28). When they all died, the next generations believed Jesus would return in their life times. And the next believed the same about their life times. And the next, and the next, until present day, when gullible people continue to believe that Jesus is coming back any minute now. You will be long dead, and another generation will believe the same. How long can this go on until you people realize he's not coming back?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

I don't want to have to pay the funeral home for my cremation anyway ;-)

Blackleaf ... Jesus (or a standin) arrives just before the end of the universe, at the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe ... in Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EDHV_4Hnnw
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Are we supposed to be scared now??????????????? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on January 28, 2017, 07:09:14 PM
I don't want to have to pay the funeral home for my cremation anyway ;-)

Blackleaf ... Jesus (or a standin) arrives just before the end of the universe, at the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe ... in Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EDHV_4Hnnw

Time stamp?
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

There is a lot of profundity that went into the writing of Douglas Adams material.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on January 28, 2017, 08:04:54 PM
There is a lot of profundity that went into the writing of Douglas Adams material.
First time I read HHGttG I didn't know it was supposed to be funny.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

OldFaithful

Blackleaf

Quote from: OldFaithful on January 29, 2017, 04:55:12 PM
Laugh it up! While you still can...

And you keep waiting on your "god of love" to light the world on fire and throw the majority of people in Hell to suffer eternal torment. As for me, I'm not wasting my life waiting for something that will never happen.
--Fulke Greville--

OldFaithful

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 29, 2017, 05:24:29 PM
And you keep waiting on your "god of love" to light the world on fire and throw the majority of people in Hell to suffer eternal torment. As for me, I'm not wasting my life waiting for something that will never happen.

I'm not waiting for it. If you really believe it will happen, you do not need to wait, my child.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 28, 2017, 07:35:30 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Are we supposed to be scared now??????????????? 
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

OldFaithful

Is this the meme thread or real discussion can be had?