News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Political test

Started by Jannabear, July 04, 2016, 10:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 08, 2016, 04:53:07 AM
Here is a very different one. Take it. LOL I like these Harvard tests.

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/user/featuredtasks/polid2012/featuredtask.html

I made two mistakes; 2 Red X

"Your data suggest a slight automatic identification with Republicans compared to Democrats."
Apparently requires Adobe Flash Player.  It is "end of life" and even Adobe is recommending you uninstall it because of the myriad of nasty security issues it has.  Long story short, Adobe Flash Player + computer technician = can't do this.
This sentence is a lie...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: widdershins on July 08, 2016, 03:21:37 PM
Apparently requires Adobe Flash Player.  It is "end of life" and even Adobe is recommending you uninstall it because of the myriad of nasty security issues it has.  Long story short, Adobe Flash Player + computer technician = can't do this.

OK. But you should try it if you can sometime. These tests are worth it. They are designed against old fashioned test logic. It's brutal and good.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

"Slight automatic identification with Democrats," which is what I expected.

Nonsensei

Seems like what everyone else here got.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

SGOS

People tend to gravitate to groups they feel comfortable with, so I suppose it's not surprising that most of us fall in the same color, but something still smells fishy.  First, it's like most of us fell in the green; It's like all of us fell in the green.  Second, within the green, we all came within a quarter quadrant of each other.  Hell, I'm guessing even Randy would fall in the same general parameters.