News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A break from debating social issues.

Started by Jannabear, July 05, 2016, 07:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jannabear

I just had a black lives matter activist call me not a real woman, call me a crossdresser, call me a racist, and just call me a piece of shit.
I cant handle being emotionally fucked with by people like this, Im taking a break from debating social issues with people, i have enough issues with my depression, i cant take being treated like that.

GSOgymrat

Let's follow the road of constantly divisive identity politics to its inevitable destination: #OnlyIMatter.

widdershins

Quote from: Jannabear on July 05, 2016, 07:42:18 AM
I just had a black lives matter activist call me not a real woman, call me a crossdresser, call me a racist, and just call me a piece of shit.
I cant handle being emotionally fucked with by people like this, Im taking a break from debating social issues with people, i have enough issues with my depression, i cant take being treated like that.
If you worry about what every bigoted piece of shit thinks of you then you'll do nothing but worry all the time.  Fuck that asshole.  You're all woman.
This sentence is a lie...

AllPurposeAtheist

I care more about the latest trend in toilet paper embossing patterns than I do about what some nitwit thinks about me.   
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jannabear

Quote from: widdershins on July 05, 2016, 03:34:18 PM
If you worry about what every bigoted piece of shit thinks of you then you'll do nothing but worry all the time.  Fuck that asshole.  You're all woman.
*shakes hips*