Black lives matter activist gone nuts

Started by Jannabear, July 05, 2016, 06:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jannabear

wait, they werent a troll, heres the post again. Ffs these people are retarded.

Munch

I saw what TJ (amazing atheist) said about this, how the BLM stopped a gay pride parade, forcing them to accept the BLM in their march, but also trying to force the parade makers to shun off the police members from it. Essentially this insane fuckers, from a community that has never shown much in the way of gay rights, is telling gay people they can't have police in their parade, despite it being a case of gay people and police banding together to show solidarity to the LGBT community from what happned in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itF27X0481s

Seriously, Fuck BLM, their as much a cancer on the world as the KKK

Quote“Pride Toronto, we are calling you out! For your anti-blackness, your anti-indigeneity,” BLM member Alexandria William shouted during the stoppage.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Anybody that isn't you is the enemy. They really don't see how this hurts them. Apparently they think that LGBT issues somehow distract people from their agenda. Apparently there are no black LGBT people, only whites.

GSOgymrat

Social justice advocates want me to appreciate diversity and join their cause but why would I want to be around angry people who don't know me yet blame me for their unhappiness because of my sex, sexual orientation and skin color? They claim they want people to move beyond stereotypes but base their world view on identity, which they construct using race, sex, sexual orientation, class, etc. They call for unity but instead of focusing on common ideas and goals they create endless identity sub-groups, each with their own separate agenda. Social justice advocates seem to view the world through one filter, identity and privilege, and anyone who doesn't share this limited perspective is maligned as a racist, misogynist or homophobe, with no distinction between overt racism and subtle prejudice. They value a diversity of identities but not of ideas.

Nonsensei

They're doing what works.

Step 1: establish a dominant group.
Step 2: Assert that everyone in that group is unavoidably prejudiced against everyone in your group
Step 3: Emphasize that this sort of discrimination is one way.
Step 4: Any examples that contradict step 3 are justified, a matter of interpretation, or a conspiracy or effect for which the dominant group is ultimately responsible.
Step 5: Make the case that everyone in the dominant group owes something to everyone in your group based on the discrimination that they unavoidably all have toward your group.

Its working quite nicely for modern feminism. BLM is just doing what seems to work.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on July 05, 2016, 07:56:51 AMI saw what TJ (amazing atheist) said about this, how the BLM stopped a gay pride parade, forcing them to accept the BLM in their march, but also trying to force the parade makers to shun off the police members from it. Essentially this insane fuckers, from a community that has never shown much in the way of gay rights, is telling gay people they can't have police in their parade, despite it being a case of gay people and police banding together to show solidarity to the LGBT community from what happned in the past.
Yeah.  Apparently, they extorted an "honorary" position in a community they're not a part of and successfully demanded that the community kick out groups they don't like.  If it wasn't already crystal clear that racial tolerance is not their actual goal, it is now.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: stromboli on July 05, 2016, 09:00:12 AM
Anybody that isn't you is the enemy. They really don't see how this hurts them. Apparently they think that LGBT issues somehow distract people from their agenda. Apparently there are no black LGBT people, only whites.
Black LGBTQ people are considered a disgrace to their community, just like black people who speak properly. They aren't "black enough". According to a lot of popular black speakers, people like Will Smith's son who wears dresses are ruining black men and turning them into a bunch of pussified faggots, so they must be stopped. Hopefully one day we see black culture move past the point of thinking you have to be like this or like that to be black. You don't have to be just like other black people to be genuinely black. This is so stupid.

We have to remember though, that this is what happens when you have a group who is very religious, not offered a good education, in a constant state of poverty, and who finds themselves under attack by the police. Blacks have a lot of shit they've had to deal with that has made them this way.