Swiss Cafe Wants To Serve Coffee and Blow Jobs.

Started by stromboli, June 26, 2016, 06:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.eater.com/2016/6/24/12026012/geneva-fellatio-cafe-wtf

QuoteThat's certainly one way to start off the morning: A soon-to-open cafe in Geneva, Switzerland will serve coffee with a side of oral sex, reports The Local Switzerland.

The Local explains: "Put simply, the business model would see men ordering a coffee and using an iPad to select a prostitute they want to perform oral sex on them. They would then sit at the bar." The coffee-blowjob packages would be priced at 60 francs (approximately $62), plus another 5 francs to upgrade to a macchiato (the drink, that is).

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the planned concept has proved controversial, with anti-prostitution groups arguing that it would effectively "legalize pimping." While prostitution is legal in Switzerland (and has been since 1942), it is tightly regulated and workers must be properly permitted. The debate over legal sex work aside, the idea of ordering a human via tablet is more than a little troubling.

Meanwhile in the U.S., so-called "bikini barista" stands where scantily-clad staffers serve espresso have become particularly popular, particularly in the Pacific Northwest. The owner of one such chain, Java Juggs, was arrested in 2003 for operating her coffee stands as brothels.

If women demand equal time it could get messy. do you get a discount for jerking off?

Baruch

Geneva trying to compete with Amsterdam?  Puts a new meaning on Swiss Miss cocoa.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Nonsensei

Marketing sex to men?

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?

This is an affront to equality.

Any woman should also be able to go to that cafe and get some oral sex if she wants it.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

marom1963

OMNIA DEPENDET ...

stromboli

I knew a guy that claimed he once got a blow job from a waitress while eating breakfast, but this guy also claimed to wrestle a grizzly bear in Alaska, so that and other 'colorful' stories tended to weaken his credibility in that regard.

marom1963

Quote from: stromboli on June 26, 2016, 10:19:03 AM
I knew a guy that claimed he once got a blow job from a waitress while eating breakfast, but this guy also claimed to wrestle a grizzly bear in Alaska, so that and other 'colorful' stories tended to weaken his credibility in that regard.
I once stood 20 feet from a grizzly bear. Of course, he was on the inside of a cage.

I was at the Queens Zoo one day. This great big brown bear was seated atop of a boulder in the bear enclosure. This stupid pigeon was circling around the bear's head for some reason. The bear just reached up, grabbed the pigeon, and shoved the pigeon into his mouth. The bear spat out a feather or two, but that was that for the stupid pigeon.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Shiranu

Damn, too bad I'm allergic to coffee. Wonder what their tea selection is like...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 26, 2016, 10:48:32 AM
Damn, too bad I'm allergic to coffee. Wonder what their tea selection is like...

The irony being that in studies its shown the taste of a mans baby butter is usually made worst by things like coffee and root vegetables.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 26, 2016, 10:48:32 AM

With Chai, you get Indian women, but you will never be sari ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Of to Switzerland I go. I was just saying I could use a cup of coffee and a few bjs