News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Peanut Butter- the Bane Of Atheists

Started by stromboli, June 22, 2016, 08:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

Totally sick about this. The evidence was right in front of us all along.......

drunkenshoe

I knew it! I hate peanut butter. Since that unfortunate moment I tasted it. EWW.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

Peanut butter, beloved of children, the bane of atheists. I fear for mankind.

Gawdzilla Sama

You smash peanuts and they turn into this goo.

What could be better than that?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Actually you can make nut butter out of any nut by grinding it and pulping it until the oil comes out. I do pretty close to that with nuts making various cookies and pastries for my type 1 diabetes diet. Saves wear and tear on the dentures. Which has nothing to do with the topic. Carry on.

Blackleaf

Yeah, I've seen this. Still just as unbelievably stupid as I remember it. Christians come up with the dumbest excuses for "evidence."
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

widdershins

Everyone here is now dumber for having watched that.  Thanks for that.
This sentence is a lie...

Munch

Isn't a bane to me, mice love this stuff and come right into the mouse trap I set for them.

(but I'm a nice trapper and release them to the wild ^^)

.. okay I said this before watching the video.. excuse me, I need to go lay down and let my poor brain recover from that assault.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Quote from: Munch on June 22, 2016, 11:27:15 AM
Isn't a bane to me, mice love this stuff and come right into the mouse trap I set for them.

(but I'm a nice trapper and release them to the wild ^^)

.. okay I said this before watching the video.. excuse me, I need to go lay down and let my poor brain recover from that assault.

You do realize by releasing them to the wild you have in effect taught a mouse to be smarter and then will breed smarter offspring that will avoid traps and take over society. Thanks a lot.

Hakurei Reimu

Gee, a creationist making a ridiculous distortion of evolution and abiogenesis and discrediting the distortion as ridiculous. Well, yes, your caricature is ridiculous, which is why no one (even people well-versed and accepting of those theories) believes it, but what does that have to do with the real theory? If peanut butter was a hotbed of spontaneous generation, it would be evidence against evolution and common descent. Which means that it's a good thing for evolution that peanut butter doesn't produce life. Muppets.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Blackleaf

Quote from: stromboli on June 22, 2016, 11:46:10 AM
You do realize by releasing them to the wild you have in effect taught a mouse to be smarter and then will breed smarter offspring that will avoid traps and take over society. Thanks a lot.

Wait. Don't you have it backwards? If he killed the mice he captured, smarter mice that avoid his traps would be more likely to multiply.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Flanker1Six

Peanut Butter was invented by the Gummint!  Along with rabies, croquet sets, vaccinations (many of which have peanut butter in them), reality TV, and the electoral college!     The truth is out there!  :)

PickelledEggs

Hasn't this exact thing been posted a while back? lol I think you posted it too, Stromboli, although I might be mistaken....

Either way. Hilarious stupidity. Thanks for reminding me that stupid people can be funny

Baruch

Quote from: stromboli on June 22, 2016, 11:46:10 AM

The true origin of Mighty Mouse!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: stromboli on June 22, 2016, 10:41:18 AM
Actually you can make nut butter out of any nut by grinding it and pulping it until the oil comes out.

I remember a particularly dry month when a little alcohol and some great hand lotion lead to a few moments of …………….er………………….never mind.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust