Attempted Trump Assassination

Started by Flanker1Six, June 21, 2016, 06:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

Don does bring a certain excitement to many of his festivities.  Just hope I'm not in the room when the nade comes through the window! 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/authorities-uk-man-arrested-rally-planned-kill-trump-095014851--election.html

KUSA

Violent liberal. Hope he is jailed for life.

TomFoolery

People saw this coming, right? I mean, how could you not?
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Johan

Quote from: TomFoolery on June 21, 2016, 07:52:41 PM
People saw this coming, right? I mean, how could you not?
Saw it coming? Wouldn't shock me in the least if it was revealed that he was on the payroll.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

KUSA

Quote from: Johan on June 21, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
Saw it coming? Wouldn't shock me in the least if it was revealed that he was on the payroll.

Killery's payroll.

Hydra009

I'm going to check up on this thread in a few days when it's been decided that radical Sino-Mexican marxist homosexual terrorists were behind this dastardly attack.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 21, 2016, 09:46:49 PM
I'm going to check up on this thread in a few days when it's been decided that radical Sino-Mexican marxist homosexual terrorists were behind this dastardly attack.
I'm sure Faux news has already figured this out to be so.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Nonsensei

Guy planned the assassination for a year. Best plan he could come up with is to try to grab an officer's gun.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

The police really ought to switch over to the Lawgiver pistol.  DNA mismatch gives a nasty electric shock or explodes.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 21, 2016, 10:51:53 PM
The police really ought to switch over to the Lawgiver pistol.  DNA mismatch gives a nasty electric shock or explodes.

There are actually methods that have been invented to prevent anyone but the gun owner from using a given gun. Things like a fingerprint scanner, a ring that unlocks the firing mechanism when it gets close to the gun, etc.

The NRA has exerted overwhelming force to ensure that no major gun manufacturer will implement these designs into any of their guns, and they have also put enormous pressure on gun store owners not to carry any of the independently made guns with these security features.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

stromboli

Trump is doing a fine job of screwing the pooch all by his lonesome. Only has something like 1.3 million versus Hillary's millions. And Wall Street is more likely to align with her than Trump, assuming she doesn't pick Elizabeth Warren for VP. Last poll I saw had Trump way behind, and the more he spouts his BS the more he exposes himself as a fraud.

drunkenshoe

A nineteen year old, white, illegal British immigrant has planned to assassinate an American presidency candidate. And supposedly, he has planned this for a year.

Six months ago, if somebody openly claimed that Donald Trump will be able to arrive to this point in the race, people would laugh at it, let alone a year ago. A year ago, Trump wasn't even a potential threat in the elections.

And after all that genius foresight - for some reason he has waited for him for a year to come where he lives for a rally- AND he tried to grab an officer's gun to do it?

I really don't want to get obnoxious, but chances are

a -He is a moron

b -He didn't know rallies are a no gun zone from all that Republican propaganda on guns, he thought this being America, in a Trump rally people will bring their own guns anyway, so if I'd pick up one noone would notice? But then had to go for an officer's? (Sort of back to a. But this is not as moronic as it seems. If I remember correctly, After Paris attacks Trump said that if people had guns everything would be different -like after Orlando- but then said something like to the crowd 'I know it is a completely different story in this room, right?' which got a lot of cheer and applause. The irony is though, he is protected by the secret service  -I guess it is secret service, not sure- on tax payer's money. He should just carry a gun and shouldn't have the protection according to his 'philosophy'.)

c- Only a white illegal European cannot get his hands on guns in the US?

Having said all that, back to Reality, whatever it is, I am very glad nothing happened to the orange waste of space. It would be very very bad if this ended violently. Fingers crossed this piece of shit will survive till November and lose to the old girl.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

If anyone wants to kill Trump it's every single down ballot GOP candidate who ever said a good thing about him.  Funny thing that the right wing tin foil hatters are already claiming that Trump is in league with Obama..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Assassinating Trump would be the best thing to happen for the Republicans. Get rid of their worst nightmare and create a martyr.

widdershins

I was wondering when Republican rhetoric, which drove conservatives crazy the moment a black man had so much as a chance of being elected president, would finally start driving liberals crazy too.  While I think the only place Trump should be assassinated is in the polls, I have been wondering for a few years now why it's only conservatives that go nuts and shoot places up.  I assumed that the mindset you had to be in to believe the shit they were shoveling just naturally lent itself to mental instability.  But still, there are a lot of other things which might make one mentally unstable and, frankly, life is getting harder and harder for the working-class to the point where the Republican idea that if you're poor you're just not working hard enough is getting a lot tougher to sell to non-Republicans.  I could totally see people starting to get disenfranchised with the whole system, feeling helpless and looking for a way out that made a point more often in the future.  I wouldn't say that I saw it coming, but I did wonder why it didn't happen.
This sentence is a lie...