News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pedophile Sex Slaver Caught

Started by Flanker1Six, June 20, 2016, 11:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

You'd think after so many years of working around it; I'd have lost my hostility towards these fucks!   At least they finally caught him. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbor-something-isnt-girls-mans-house-040052599.html

Munch

I felt like this had a lot to do with the bastards upbringing in the amish community, that mentality of being secluded off from the rest of the world, likely he held this belief and formed his own coven in his home.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

gentle_dissident

Children are like cats. They are beautiful, playful, kind, and loving. They are far away from the cynicism  that adults adopt to make it through the day. I don't understand why people would want to destroy that. It's like the molesters are vampires.

widdershins

Quote from: Flanker1Six on June 20, 2016, 11:41:39 AM
You'd think after so many years of working around it; I'd have lost my hostility towards these fucks!   At least they finally caught him. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbor-something-isnt-girls-mans-house-040052599.html
I would have though working around it would only make you more hostile.
This sentence is a lie...

gentle_dissident

Quote from: widdershins on June 20, 2016, 01:38:52 PM
I would have though working around it would only make you more hostile.
Corrections have a tough job as big daddy and psychologist. Flanker1Six seems like the kind of person who tried to deal with his disgust to be an excellent employee.

drunkenshoe

From the replies to the first comment, I lol'ed. Good one, Rylo.

QuoteRylo3 hours ago
White criminals are always conviniently "mentally ill" but if the headline read "non white man) abused underage girls" you would be demanding said race be deported and claim that the man was religiously motivated and that his "culture" allowed him to commit said crime.
If a white criminal is mentally ill then the same should be said for a Indian rapist or a black killer.

Sherman Tank2 hours ago
Rylo is a moron...

Bobo2 hours ago
I was waiting to see if some Moron was going to make this about race and Rylo stepped up! Congrats Rylo! You get the Moron award of the year!QQQ

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: gentle_dissident on June 20, 2016, 12:56:12 PM
Children are like cats. They are beautiful, playful, kind, and loving. 
Yeah, right.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

From a distance....

stromboli

Feed a man and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to grow food and you feed him for a lifetime. Cut a pedophile's nuts off and hand them to him he'll get the message. Philosophy 101.

Hijiri Byakuren

Cats are like people. Some of them are cruel, vindictive sociopaths who just want to watch the world burn.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel