Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Started by Lord Steven Christ, March 28, 2013, 09:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

LOL! Why haven't I seen this before?

PickelledEggs

We really need the new banner...

mykcob4

Quote from: "Lord Steven Christ"How are you?
My name is Steven Joseph Christopher.
I believe I am the reincarnation of Christ.
I believe I will usher in the New World Kingdom Order.
I believe I will obtain all governing authority, both secular and religions, very soon.
I believe the powers the be know that I am Christ and are waiting for the proper time to announce me to the world.

Recently I recorded a video commenting on Christopher Hitchins faulty view of cosmology.

[youtube:bnupa28b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRTmnKGxlpw[/youtube:bnupa28b]

Thanks for watching.

Peace and understanding.
Of course we have all seen this sort of thing many times before. David Koresch, Hitler, so on and so forth. The problem is that there is no such thing as a god, a super humanbeing, a spirit or reincarnation. The deep disturbed psychosis that you suffer from is an inferiority complex. You are compensating for your inadequacies. You need help and soon, before you lash out at the world and get yourself killed or kill yourself!
Many people in history have suffered this problem. In the 1900s people thought that they were Napolian. Nowadays it seems that all you nuts think that you are either Elvis or JEEEEZUSS!!!!!!
Let be the first to inform you,....hey bub, you ain't JEEZUSS! So suck it up, get a REAL life, face the world of reality, and stop being so childish. There isn't a god of any kind, there never was, and even if there ever was a JEEZUSS, he wasn't the son of a god, only a poor delussional begger that fooled a lot of stupid superstitious people.

AllPurposeAtheist

The ants in my backyard believed I was GOD for raining down floods and pestilence from the sky and bringing earthquakes with a shovel, but they dutifully rebuilt their temples each time i wiped them out. Therefor I smite thee.. Have a nice day.  :rollin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Lord Steven Christ"Those inquisitive to the REAL form of the universe...

http://www.missteribabylonestar.com/pos ... phany.html
Maybe you should be inquisitive as to the REAL way to create a website without grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Once you can be arsed to write it properly maybe someone will be arsed to read it.

WitchSabrina

You guys writing to this JesusChrist guy -- erm -- you realize that this thread was from March and this dude is probably long gone?
just sayin........

:rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"You guys writing to this JesusChrist guy -- erm -- you realize that this thread was from March and this dude is probably long gone?
just sayin........

:rollin:

I actually realized that before I posted originally. I still think it's histerical, no matter how old it is. :rolleyes:

stromboli

Isn't it a bit strange that with all the good threads we lost, this one remained?

josephpalazzo

God did it!!!!!!!!!!!