Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Started by Lord Steven Christ, March 28, 2013, 09:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Steven Christ

How are you?
My name is Steven Joseph Christopher.
I believe I am the reincarnation of Christ.
I believe I will usher in the New World Kingdom Order.
I believe I will obtain all governing authority, both secular and religions, very soon.
I believe the powers the be know that I am Christ and are waiting for the proper time to announce me to the world.

Recently I recorded a video commenting on Christopher Hitchins faulty view of cosmology.

[youtube:wceboiiq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRTmnKGxlpw[/youtube:wceboiiq]

Thanks for watching.

Peace and understanding.

aitm

I was wrong in a previous thread. THIS one has "win" written all over it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Wheatthins

I don\'t see alot of good or evil in the world, mostly just confused people.

missingnocchi

I find myself compelled to believe you. It must be the truth.
What's a "Leppo?"

Sal1981

GurrenLagann

This was so absurdly laughable that I'm still mentally laughing, and could only get through like a minute or so of your "rebuttal". Poe's Law applies here so clearly that I can't tell if you're serious (about cosmology or about being Christ). Not only do you have an even more warped non-understanding of cosmology/physics than Young Earthers (or Flat Earthers, for that matter), but.... hell, I can't even think of how to ridicule this more than you yourself did.
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens

the_antithesis

I didn't think this is what they meant when they said Steven was stoned.

Lord Steven Christ

Quote from: "GurrenLagann"This was so absurdly laughable that I'm still mentally laughing, and could only get through like a minute or so of your "rebuttal". Poe's Law applies here so clearly that I can't tell if you're serious (about cosmology or about being Christ). Not only do you have an even more warped non-understanding of cosmology/physics than Young Earthers (or Flat Earthers, for that matter), but.... hell, I can't even think of how to ridicule this more than you yourself did.
:popcorn:

Hydra009

Quote from: "Lord Steven Christ"How are you?
My name is Steven Joseph Christopher.
I believe I am the reincarnation of Christ.
I believe I will usher in the New World Kingdom Order.
I believe I will obtain all governing authority, both secular and religions, very soon.
I believe the powers the be know that I am Christ and are waiting for the proper time to announce me to the world.

antediluvian

I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

Wallflower

There's this substitute teacher who occasionally rears his head around my school, and he's the kind of guy that will usually (that translates to always) spend the hour spouting 'allegory of the cave' and Matrix trivia. I've never seen him once actually teach, whether it's Physics or Calculus, and he's just like this, only for reals.

These people, they do exist.
"When Illusion spin her net/I\'m never where I want to be
And Liberty, she pirouette/When I think that I am free."
                                                             -Peter Gabriel

Lord Steven Christ

Quote from: "DolceVita"There's this substitute teacher who occasionally rears his head around my school, and he's the kind of guy that will usually (that translates to always) spend the hour spouting 'allegory of the cave' and Matrix trivia. I've never seen him once actually teach, whether it's Physics or Calculus, and he's just like this, only for reals.

just me.

http://www.missteribabylonestar.com/back_of_sun.html

antediluvian

Quote from: "Lord Steven Christ"
Quote from: "DolceVita"There's this substitute teacher who occasionally rears his head around my school, and he's the kind of guy that will usually (that translates to always) spend the hour spouting 'allegory of the cave' and Matrix trivia. I've never seen him once actually teach, whether it's Physics or Calculus, and he's just like this, only for reals.

just me.

http://www.missteribabylonestar.com/back_of_sun.html

Words fail.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

stromboli

I've seen saner stuff from people on acid.