News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I am an Apologetics student and need earnest help?

Started by BigMattSr, March 28, 2013, 12:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

This has "win" written all over it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Why do I keep thinking another shoe is yet to drop?

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "BigMattSr"I am asking if anyone could earnestly answer the following for me, I am Christian and need to know what other people of different religions think or those whom have no religion that they follow. the only way I can have a true worldview is to know what the world thinks, so please only those whom want to really share, this is important to me.

1. (Origin question): How do you describe the origin of the human race and the world?

2. (Identity question): Who are "we" as the human race?

A. Are we an accident?
     B. Do we have intrinsic value?

3. (Meaning/purpose question): What is the meaning and purpose of life?

4. (Morality question): Where does the idea of right and wrong come from?

5. (Destiny question): What do you think happens to people after they die?

A. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
    B. Who decides or how does one get to heaven versus hell?

6. What is your opinion of Christians in general?

7.If a Christian were to sit down and talk with you about their faith, what would it take to convince you that it was worth looking into or accepting?

Thank you to any that can help me, Matthew
So you come here asking the same old, loaded questions we've heard thousand of times under the pretence of "wanting to know" while, in reality, your only goal is to "prove" to yourself and and your group of circle-jerking Jizz Crust freaks that atheists are are a bunch of immoral assholes with no values and goals (yes, we've heard it a gazillion times).

You know what? Go fuck yourself. Stick an umbrella up your ass and open it.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "the_antithesis"What the hell is it with people coming here to make us fill out a survey for some mythological school work?

Loneliness
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

the_antithesis

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"A Christian in a Lying For Jesus class comes to ask the mean old atheists the usual string of questions, the answers of which will likely be ignored and/or mocked back at said Lying For Jesus classroom. I'm sure this will go well.

It's always loaded questions, too.

"Do you think we are an accident."

No, you were an accident. I told your momma that an abortion is like god's back button, but that bitch be crazy.

antediluvian

Why do you need to know?
And....
Why is this important to you?
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

stromboli

Aand we have two threads coming down the back stretch. Nutter Butter is ahead by a nostril. Twinky Brain is straining, giving it all he/she/it has got. While ahead, the ban hammer raises slowly skyward in anticipation.....
 :popcorn: