UPDATE: TBN Jan Crouch DEAD from stroke! ……………

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 30, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

Jan Crouch, of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, has been afflicted by a life threatening stroke. With her husband Paul, they have been fleecing the weak-minded Christian sheep out of their money since 1973 relative to the Christian ruse.  http://www.wftv.com/news/trending-now/trinity-broadcasting-networks-jan-crouch-suffers-lifethreatening-stroke/311543980

If poor Jan is a true believing Christian in Jesus, then she will be back at TBN post haste taking even more money from the Christian inept, but if she can't follow the direct protocols of truly believing in the bible character Jesus, well, then start getting things in order with her burial plans.

Jesus stated; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)  Key word: “believe,” which triggers the prayer in a direct absolute manner in receiving your prayer request, like healing oneself of a stroke.  It’s just that simple, besides, if a Christian can't heal themselves, then they don't BELIEVE in Jesus that much, period!  Besides, does the pseudo-christian want to usurp jesus’ words?  I think not.  Another pseudo-christian Catch-22.

I've always said, if you're going to be an outright charlatan by using the Christian faith card, and as shown below with Jan Crouch's picture, you might as well dress like one!  Jesus would have sold Jan's pearls and taken the money to feed the poor. Her make-up costs could have gone to the poor as well to actually follow his word. Laughable.

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

gentle_dissident

I saw a short spontaneous interview with her where she looked into the camera and chastised the older ladies, "my babies", for not sending her the money they use for food. She's the epitome of evil, but I never feel good about celebrating death.

Maybe she'll have a Darth Vader like conversion on her death bed. It might make the final sequence more pleasant.

21CIconoclast

Quote from: gentle_dissident on May 30, 2016, 03:11:08 PM
I saw a short spontaneous interview with her where she looked into the camera and chastised the older ladies, "my babies", for not sending her the money they use for food. She's the epitome of evil, but I never feel good about celebrating death.

Maybe she'll have a Darth Vader like conversion on her death bed. It might make the final sequence more pleasant.

For the ignorant and weak minded pseudo-christian, death is no big deal because they assume they will be with Jesus for eternity in his 1400 square mile heaven with 65 foot walls! 

The ruse continues.

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

reasonist

Another Tammy Faye. They sure look alike, make up and all.
Religion is good business; the stultified don't mind paying for a promised trip to paradise. It's selling an invisible product who's rewards and benefits come after you die. The perfect vehicle for the unscrupulous.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

21CIconoclast

Jan Crouch, DEAD at 78 years old.  Well, what does that tell her sheep that paid millions to these charlatans over the years?  IT TELLS THEM THAT SHE DID NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS ENOUGH TO BE HEALED AS NONE OTHER THAN JESUS STATES!  Jesus stated; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)  Key word: “believe,” which triggers the prayer in a direct absolute manner in receiving your prayer request, like healing oneself of a stroke. JESUS PROMISES THAT IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN HIM, YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED!   

Simple déduction? Jan Crouch DID NOT believe in Jesus enough when she asked to be healed from her stroke in prayer.  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, Jan Crouch didn't believe in Jesus enough, she's dead.

_Xenu_

I saw a short spontaneous interview with her where she looked into the camera and chastised the older ladies, "my babies", for not sending her the money they use for food.
That I would like to see.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

marom1963

I never feel good about celebrating death.
Why not? Something like that needed to die 40 years ago.  She's wearing pearls, and she wants old ladies to do w/o food - why, to buy more pearls? I don't just celebrate certain deaths - I wish for them - knowing full well that my wish means nothing and that karma is - bullshit ... If you don't believe in God, you don't believe in nonsense either ... If I hate someone, I admit it. At least I'm not a hypocrite. That phony cunt was rotten to the core and a stroke was too good for her. She needed a nice dose of cancer of the asshole to begin - then, it could have crept throughout the rest of her stinking body until it reached her rotten brain, like it did with my poor mother, who never hurt anybody.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

stromboli

To quote a former redneck acquaintance, "Damn! Don't park that next to a trash dump, you'd lower the property values!"

marom1963

Quote from: gentle_dissident on June 02, 2016, 01:05:39 AM
I never thought about why. Why does it make you feel good?
One less piece of garbage to pick up.
If you get a chance, watch the film Marjoe. It won the documentary Academy Award in 1972. It was about Marjoe Gortner. As a boy, his parents has turned him into a celebrity by forcing him to preach. They actually took advantage of a loophole in CA law to get him ordained at the age of 4, so that he was performing marriage ceremonies at that age. He had radio shows, everything. He was a national celebrity as a child. Then, as a teenager, he had a crisis of conscience. You see, little Marjoe, had never believed in God. So, as a young man, he put together a film crew and went back on the evangelical circuit undercover. He exposed all the tricks, the faith-healing, everything. It should have ended the evangelical movement there and then. The ministers talking about the money, them counting the cash, laughing about the suckers - didn't make a dent! Pure evil - and still people go and give their money. What does that tell you? So, yeah, fuck that cunt!
Of course, it was just those ministers in the movie - all the others were fine. That was the reaction of the suckers ...
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

Only undertakers celebrate death.  But some of you believe in progress, and that someone is holding up progress.  Your Santa Clause.

Elmer Gantry ... fiction, but this kind of delusion and exploitation goes way back farther than the 1970s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

There have been other exposes over the years, including a movie about Pat Robertson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0__KXn3jCkI

He should have been prosecuted but wasn't because he makes substantial donations to elected officials in his state and they stay away from his activities.

reasonist

Quote from: Baruch on June 02, 2016, 06:32:05 AM
Only undertakers celebrate death.  But some of you believe in progress, and that someone is holding up progress.  Your Santa Clause.

Elmer Gantry ... fiction, but this kind of delusion and exploitation goes way back farther than the 1970s.

Maybe 'celebrate' is a strong word, how about 'relief'? I don't wish death on anybody living, that would be hatred, but didn't mind at all when a few of the most toxic people cashed their chips. You know, the ones that brought forth nothing but death, destruction ...and deception without contributing a stitch to the wellbeing of others?
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

stromboli

QuoteOnly undertakers celebrate death.  But some of you believe in progress, and that someone is holding up progress.  Your Santa Clause.

I was quite happy when Scalia died. Don't have any guilt for it. Happy the Crouch woman is dead. Another ugly thing removed from my world.

I do not have a magnanimous view of the world. Quite happy to celebrate the death of despicable people.