Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I don't understand the post...

gentle_dissident

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 28, 2016, 01:23:55 PM
I don't understand the post...
I'll put that down as a "no".

Baruch

People agnostic.  My attraction and repulsion, to other people and they to me, is parallel to my feelings about G-d.  Yes, I am anthropomorphic ... because that is all I can ever understand, being a human myself.

But other people would put me down as a definite "no".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

gentle_dissident

SGOS

I used to think I was, but not so much anymore.  But it's OK.

gentle_dissident

Hydra009

People people are my mortal enemies.  As are morning people, chipper people, people who play acoustic guitar, and people who breathe.

PickelledEggs

Oh. I didn't realize this was a question for us....

I'm definitely good at talking with people and people tend to like me. Going by that, yes.

Going by how I don't automatically like most people and I'm overly honest and transparent with them.... that is probably a maybe, but leaning towards no. I'd say I'm in between. Most people are fake asswipes that don't have the balls to say what is on their mind.... so actually keep me as a no.

gentle_dissident

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 28, 2016, 03:03:52 PM
I'm overly honest and transparent with them.... that is probably a maybe
That seems people oriented to me.
https://adnelg.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/whats-the-opposite-of-a-people-person/

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 28, 2016, 03:03:52 PM
Most people are fake asswipes that don't have the balls to say what is on their mind.... so actually keep me as a no.
That just sounds like you've trusted some con artists. I think people people are vulnerable in their enthusiasm.

EDIT: I can't get an honest review either.

Hydra009

gentle_dissident

PickelledEggs

Quote from: gentle_dissident on May 28, 2016, 03:12:36 PM
That seems people oriented to me.
https://adnelg.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/whats-the-opposite-of-a-people-person/
That just sounds like you've trusted some con artists. I think people people are vulnerable in their enthusiasm.

EDIT: I can't get an honest review either.

I haven't trusted con artists. I'm talking about people that act all friendly towards you, just for the sake of being polite, but at the same time they don't like you at all. Fake niceties are disgusting. I have a pretty good eye for them too and see right through them.

I guess you could say I hate social niceties for the sake of social niceties. I can't really respect people that overuse them. I'm an honest and straightforward person. The person you see on the internet is the same you will see in real life. I don't have a filter. While I'm not saying people shouldn't have a filter... to a point I think they should... but not to the point that they go the complete opposite way and say things they don't mean for the sake of being "nice". Like... you don't have to tell someone an insult if they look like shit, but at the same time, you don't need to give them a fake compliment about how they look.

Someone once accused me of "hating" her. I'm not really sure how she came to that conclusion... probably because she is paranoid along side being a conspiracy theorist... I told her. "I don't like you, but I definitely don't dislike you. I haven't really figured out how I feel about you yet." I wish everyone could do something like that.... but that isn't how most people work...

gentle_dissident

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 28, 2016, 04:19:54 PM
but that isn't how most people work...
Most people are conned into one general way of thinking for fun an profit. If they can't say anything nice... I'm actually looking for criticism, but they're not. Better safe than sorry.

I'm glad you haven't trusted this guy.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-E8TUbbbnmhbJmm/josie_and_the_pussycats_2001_testing_new_dujour_song/