News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Amazing Love

Started by Blackleaf, May 24, 2016, 12:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

More "Amazing Love" by Randy's Jesus character, where Jesus as god incarnate, produced ABORTIONS towards the women of Ephraim!

JESUS SAID: "The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth, or perish in the womb or never be conceived.  Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. but now israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered o' lord, what should I request for your people?  I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16)

Lest you forget, ABORTIONS are wrong to the pseudo-christian, but at the same time, their serial killer Yahweh performed many of them!

WAIT, do I hear Randy Carson putting on his running shoes regarding this post above?

UPDATE: May 25, 2016. As shown, Randy Carson cannot address this bible passage where it shows his Jesus god producing ABORTIONS to the women of  Ephraim. Again, why are we not surprised, and he calls himself an Apologist? Surely he jests!   LOL

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

gentle_dissident

If you all must play with Randy, could you at least keep him confined to this thread? Thanks. I mean, I study a bit of criminal psychology, but man, I wouldn't want to live there.

Blackleaf

Quote from: gentle_dissident on May 24, 2016, 08:52:16 PM
If you all must play with Randy, could you at least keep him confined to this thread? Thanks. I mean, I study a bit of criminal psychology, but man, I wouldn't want to live there.

Not in this thread, you don't! If you must play with the chew toy, use one of the 50 threads he created this week.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Randy Carson

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 24, 2016, 07:53:30 PM
Yes

For a very easy and interesting read that provides an organized overview of the evidence for Christianity as well as a sound methodology for examining it written by a Los Angeles Police Department Cold-Case Detective and former atheist, try:

Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 25, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
For a very easy and interesting read that provides an organized overview of the evidence for Christianity as well as a sound methodology for examining it written by a Los Angeles Police Department Cold-Case Detective and former atheist, try:

No I'm talking about real books like philosophy and science fiction or historical fiction.

Randy Carson

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 25, 2016, 10:09:52 AM

No I'm talking about real books like philosophy and science fiction or historical fiction.

Here is a book by a good philosopher:

21CIconoclast

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 25, 2016, 11:58:50 AM
Here is a book by a good philosopher:

Randy, as shown AGAIN, you cannot address my refutations to your comical thread entitled “Amazing Love,” relating to your serial killer Yahweh/Jesus.  If there was ever an example of the term “Oxymoronic,” my posts showing Jesus to be a killer, and what you have to fallaciously believe where he is not, is the true definition of this word!

I notice that this one of many insidious apologetic books states on it’s cover; “Christian Truth and Apologetics,”  Therefore it must include the TRUTH of your Jesus god as a greedy, jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent, yes?

Proving that your Jesus character is ALL of the above, I will include this list shown below once again, of which, you’ve only painfully addressed one of the passages.  Is there a reason that you can’t address the others verses, other than to RUN from them?

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12)

Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17)

Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13)

Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27)

Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15)

God allows women to be ripped open (2 Kings 15:16)

Death for Cursing Parents (Leviticus 20:9)

Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9)

Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19)

Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Kill False Prophets Zechariah 13:3)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy  (22:20-21)

Kill Followers of Other Religions (Deuteronomy (13:7-12)

Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16)

Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15)

Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 )

God Will Kill Children (Hosea 9:11-16)

Rape and Baby Killing (Isaiah 13:15-18)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners (Leviticus 26:21-22)

God orders killing of Old Men and Young Women (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

Kill Men, Women, and Children (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

God orders killing women (Numbers 31:17)

God praised for killing babies (Psalms 135:8 & 136:10)

God commands killing of helpless babies (1 Samuel 15:3)

God kills innocent fetus' (Hosea 9:11-16)

RANDY, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO EASILY BE OWNED BY AN ATHEST THAT HAS FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT YOUR BIBLE THAN YOU WILL EVER LEARN FROM IT?  EMBARRASSING, HUH? YOU CALL YOURSELF AN APOLOGIST? SURELY YOU JEST!  LOL!

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Hakurei Reimu

William Lane Craig? A good philsopher?

:histerical: :histerical:
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Randy Carson

21CIconoclast

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 26, 2016, 02:22:03 PM
Better than you.

"Please Mr. 21CIconoclast, I can't bear to hear anymore biblical axioms that you're bringing forth
showing my complete ignorance of my bible, please stop! You're right, what I thought I knew about my Catholic bible,
you've shown me that I really didn't, and this is why I have to remain silent to save face, okay?!  You're ruining my
faith that I have taken so much time in swallowing over the years, so please, give me a break,!  I beg you!"

Randy Carson

Baruch

Randy ... you have done such a bad job here ... you have irritated folks into being even more anti-Catholic than they already were, and you are an embarrassment to theists everywhere.  I am in favor of anyone who does good, even Catholics, but you have made me even question that ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

You know another thing about this "amazing love" of God? God came down in the form of a man to save us. Save us from what? Himself! Who is the one who created imperfect beings with a 0% chance of living a sinless life? God. Who is the one who set the impossible standard for us to follow? God. Who is the one who enforces eternal punishments on people who don't perfectly follow those impossible standards? God. Am I supposed to be impressed that God saved us from his own unreasonable wrath?

I'm amazed that I couldn't see this before when I was a Christian. I remember people on the Internet trying to explain to me why the god of the Bible was an evil monster, but I refused to see it. I always justified it by saying that God is perfectly just, and therefor could not ignore sin. But how is it just to punish something you created for being flawed? How is it just to punish someone with eternal torment for finite, and most often minor transgressions?

This is not the behavior of a loving father. It's the behavior of a possessive, dangerous, and evil person. Imagine a human father put down a plate of freshly baked cookies in his child's room and told them not to eat the cookies. He came back later to count the cookies and found that one was missing, and so he threw his child into the oven to burn to death as punishment. He would rightfully be called cruel, abusive, and a murderer. Yet this god that millions of people worship does much worse.

Luke 12:4-5 - "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Randy Carson on May 26, 2016, 02:22:03 PM
Better than you.
I have yet to see how. His arguments so far have been childish and easily demolished.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu