Memorial Day! Where are the Jehovah Witnesses HIDING this year?…..

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 27, 2016, 01:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

The mindless robots of the Jehovah Witness cult start finding places to hide on Memorial Day weekend so they won’t be called out on their cowardness and being embarrassed because their JW cult doesn’t want these fools in the armed services. Why kill off the cash cow? This was even true with the World War 2 conflict in defending the USA after it was attacked!  Furthermore, it was even against their JW cult to help out in the war effort at home!  Instead, the members of this despicable cult hid under their mommies apron strings until the war was over.

Then subsequent to the end of WW2, these cowardly JW's came out from their hiding and reaped the rewards of those that lost their lives to give the Jehovah Witness their freedom! PUKE!  The Watchtower let’s the JW COWARDS abstain from war to protect their country of origin;  http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008487

The sickening irony is that the JW cult selectively sees what it wants to see, because in their rewritten NWT bible, Yahweh the Jew God proposed that one is to go to war:

“There is a time to love, and a time to hate; A TIME FOR WAR, and a time for peace”. (Ecclesiastes 3:8)

“From twenty years old and upward, all in Israel who are able to go to war, you and Aaron shall list them, company by company.” (Numbers 1:3)

The Jehovah Witness cult is one of the most DISGUSTING of all divisions of Christianity, other than the abhorrent Catholic cult!

“Mom, is WW2 over yet?  Can I come out now even though I am letting
others die for my freedom as I stay safe, and will eventually reap the
rewards even though I didn't help in this war effort?” Thank Yahweh that
I became a Jehovah Witness, whew!

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

TomFoolery

Insulting Jehovah's Witnesses for pacifism probably won't win you a whole lot of points on this board.

Your rant makes no sense.

I was in the Army, and I served with two Jehovah's Witnesses. Sure, they don't celebrate holidays, but their weird ass religion doesn't make them unpatriotic or cowards by default.

Worst. Logical. Fallacy. Ever.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

21CIconoclast

Quote from: TomFoolery on May 27, 2016, 01:18:14 PM
Insulting Jehovah's Witnesses for pacifism probably won't win you a whole lot of points on this board.

Your rant makes no sense.

I was in the Army, and I served with two Jehovah's Witnesses. Sure, they don't celebrate holidays, but their weird ass religion doesn't make them unpatriotic or cowards by default.

Worst. Logical. Fallacy. Ever.

Tom,

Tell me if you've heard this adage before? Opinions are like ass-holes, everyone has one!  Get it?

The FACT remains, whether you served with them or not, this despicable JW cult gives them a "get-out-of -jail-card" in not serving in any war effort. Granted, subsequent to WW2, the wars were useless, but in World War2 after we were attacked, these JW cowards ran and hid wherever they could and didn't even help out in the war effort, period!

In turn, your rant is the worse kissing up to JW cowards in WW2, as others died to give these fools their freedom, that I have ever seen!

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Baruch

While I question the wisdom of die-hard-pacifism ... I remember that one Sgt York got over his early infatuation with it.  Great movie with Gary Cooper too!

Sorry to see you are bitter about WW II.  I try not to agonize over things I can't change, like the past for instance.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

One of the people I worked with was honorably discharged from the Navy as a 2nd class Machinist. JW's have served the country honorably even if they are pacifists. I don't like religion, but what a person does with their life is their business.

Baruch

Quote from: stromboli on May 28, 2016, 08:13:09 AM
One of the people I worked with was honorably discharged from the Navy as a 2nd class Machinist. JW's have served the country honorably even if they are pacifists. I don't like religion, but what a person does with their life is their business.

Hitler had two nephews.  For one of them, being a Hitler didn't cause him to hide in the mountains like the Unabomber ... he fought in WW II for the US Navy (he was a pharmacist).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

Quote from: 21CIconoclast on May 27, 2016, 01:30:19 PM
In turn, your rant is the worse kissing up to JW cowards in WW2, as others died to give these fools their freedom, that I have ever seen!
[/size]

How do you get by in life, with a chip on your shoulder so massive it must have its own gravitational pull?

Every single comment you've posted to these boards has been the atheist version of fire and brimstone shit. You could try dialing it down a notch, or five.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

21CIconoclast

Quote from: TomFoolery on May 28, 2016, 09:51:16 AM
How do you get by in life, with a chip on your shoulder so massive it must have its own gravitational pull?

Every single comment you've posted to these boards has been the atheist version of fire and brimstone shit. You could try dialing it down a notch, or five.

TomFoolery,

You say you were in the army, imagine this scenario, my father was a WW2 fighter pilot who drove a P-51D in the European Theater, he took shrapnel damage to his body twice from German anti aircraft flak guns where one hit blew out one of his kidneys.  After the war was over, he came home to two JW families that lived in his neighborhood, AND ALL TWO HAD SONS THAT STAYED HOME FROM DEFENDING THEIR COUNTRY OF ORGIN as being cowardly Jehovah Witnesses because their primitive faith said they could!  Obviously they reaped the rewards of people like my father who actually defended our country.  Because of a primitive religious belief, they continued to go on with their life, and at the same time, my father lost his brother in WW2, his closest friend in high school, and another friend's sister as a WAC.

TOMFOOLERY, ANY WAR SUCKS, BUT TO PREVENT THE USA FROM BECOMING GERMAN OR JAPANESE, IT WAS PARAMOUNT IN DEFENDING IT,  GET IT?  HUH?  MAYBE A LITTLE BIT?

In the Nam era I was getting close to being drafted, therefore I went into the Air Force like my father did in WW2. I drove a F4-C "Wild Weasel" in Nam, 66th Weapon’s Squadron NELLIS AFB, yes, it was a ruse and a useless war, nonetheless, my best friend died in Nam, and I came back only to see my sister having a JW boyfriend, thats another story!  When one puts their life on the line like my father and I did, and see others like JW's using their get out of jail card ruse, it sickens us, period!

READ THE JW GET OUT OF JAIL CARD RUSE IN THIS LINK and then think back to WW2. Do you have a modicum of understanding relative to this premise?
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008487

Discusting Jehovah Witness hypothetical: If their family was going to be killed by some rioters and the National Guard stepped in to protect them, as seen many times on the news, would the JW feel guilty of the NG unit possibly losing their lives FOR THEIR PROTECTION, when the JW cult won’t let them protect themselves? Additionally, If the National Guard knew they were JW’s they were putting their own lives on the line to save them, would it be okay for NG unit not to protect the JW since they don't do it for themselves, even in WW2?  2+2=4.  GET IT, HUH?

I don’t give a rat’s ass in what you or others think regarding me and this narrative, yes, some JW’s served, and others DID NOT because their rewritten division of Christianity allowed them not too!  ONLY WHEN YOU ARE A PART OF DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY "IN ACTUAL BATTLE", WILL YOU COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. THE ONES THAT DIDN'T SERVE THEIR COUNTRY IN DEFENSE, ARE EASY TO INSIDIOUSLY CHASTISE THIS THREAD!

YOUR QUOTE: “Every single comment you've posted to these boards has been the atheist version of fire and brimstone shit. You could try dialing it down a notch, or five.”

You can continue to be a wussy and handle the Christian with kid gloves if need be, but only when handling them in the way that I do, do you see the results of biblical axioms forced upon their primitive minds, and the result is THEY REMAIN SILENT WHEN THE TRUE BIBLE IS EXPOSED TO THEM IN SHOWING THEM TO BE THE FOOLS THAT THEY ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY! I will always take the stance of pseudo-christians being sickening to the core and what they represent as they hold their bibles high to be able to kill others, prevent emergency blood transfusions to family (JW), or think of others in disdain, etc, etc, etc. 

SIDEBAR: What opened my eyes was the FACT as a kid I lost grandmother, aunt and uncle who were “Christian Scientists.” All three either had mishaps and/or diseases. Instead of going to the doctor or the ER, they had their CS representative come over and pray over them to heal!!!  The prayer ruse didn’t work, then the CS prayer person all three times said to call the ambulance.  All three died shortly thereafter. If I was there as an older person, the CS prayer person would have been going to the hospital as well!

Listen up, I am here until I am banned, and if you don’t like my modus operandi, then don’t bother to read my posts, its that simple, understand?

“There is a time to love, and a time to hate; A TIME FOR WAR, and a time for peace”. (Ecclesiastes 3:8)  GET IT?

Now, back to our regular programing! LOL

SGOS

Oddly, I had a JW knock on my door today.  I told him I was busy painting drywall in the garage, so he didn't bother me for very long, but he did suggest that I had to admit that there seems to be a lot of strife in the world today.  It's almost always their opening line.  Yeah, there is a lot of strife in the world, but that's as far as we got.  The end is near, as near as it was the last time they came by.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on May 28, 2016, 08:59:07 PM
Oddly, I had a JW knock on my door today.  I told him I was busy painting drywall in the garage, so he didn't bother me for very long, but he did suggest that I had to admit that there seems to be a lot of strife in the world today.  It's almost always their opening line.  Yeah, there is a lot of strife in the world, but that's as far as we got.  The end is near, as near as it was the last time they came by.
One tried to hand me a Watchtower the other day. Then he looked at my face and decided he had business elsewhere.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

21CIconoclast

Well, the disgusting Jehovah Witness only has about a half a day to go to come out from their hiding and/or embarrassment on Memorial Day. 
Tomorrow they can slither out of their hiding places and rejoin the part of our society that protected and gave them their freedom. Praise!

aitm

Quote from: SGOS on May 28, 2016, 08:59:07 PM
but he did suggest that I had to admit that there seems to be a lot of strife in the world today. 

"Really brother? You think there is more strife in the world than there was 2000 years ago when the death rate of your children was around 30% before they were five. You lived with all sorts of disease and bacteria surrounding your ever move. At any time some new army come charging through the woods killing stealing, raping or taking your kids with them. Yeah, I'll take today very much thank you."

Fucking JW's and any other door to door sellers of bullshit…."today is so bad……."
Fuck off.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

I have no idea which presents a darker irony. The OP or the 'arguments' put against it and the masturbation runs around?

Real world to the dimension of USA...*wireless noise...do you copy?..over....USA, do you copy?... over...*wireless noise...you are losing altitude...I repeat...you are losing altitude...copy?... over...

:lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

21CIconoclast

The ever so disgusting Jehovah Witness can now breath a sigh of relief, Memorial Day has passed once again, whew!