News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Spicy hot stuff discussion thread

Started by Sting Chameleon, May 23, 2016, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting Chameleon

What is the spicy hottest thing you've ever tried? Me I licked a spicy hot top (with cap off) of a one million scoville unit liquid extract and wow it was spicy hot.
N. Usa (North United States of America) & (and)
My name is Jason & I was born in N. Usa & I live in N. Usa
& I am from N. Usa these forums and Metallica's music are both awesome.

wolf39us

I've never tried anything at 1Mil Scoville.  Never been brave enough.

I can put down some Quaker Steak and Lube Triple Atomic (12 was the most I've ever eaten!)  500,000 Scoville

http://thelube.com/pdf/menu.pdf

doorknob

I don't keep track of how many scoville units are in things I've eaten but I've eaten some pretty spicy things. The spiciest thing I ever ate was on hot wings and made me bawl like a baby for hours.

Hydra009

My family grew some jalapenos during the 2007 drought conditions.  Never watered them at all, and they only got light rain.  I swear, those were the spiciest jalapenos I've ever eaten.  They had an abnormally strong initial bite and it lasted quite a while.

SGOS

There were some foreign students in my dorm in college.  I really didn't know them, not even their names.  They hung out with each other.  All I know is that they were from "over there" someplace in "that other" part of the world.  The one other thing I noticed about them was that when they went to the cafeteria, they always brought their own jars of tabasco sauce.  It didn't make any difference what was on the menu, because everything required additional tabasco sauce.

Baruch

But what about fresh grated horseradish?  A thimble full of that was enough to almost make me unconscious!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Flanker1Six

I don't like spicy foods so I avoid them. 

I have eaten chemical agents (taught chemical agents application as part of Disturbance Control--wrestled with many convicts who'd been gassed prior to the wrestling portion of the program) on several occasions including OC (oleorezin capsicum/pepper spray), and CS/OC combo gas..........................I didn't like them either!  :(   

PS:  I was kinda busy, so I didn't check the dispenser labels to see what their scoville ratings were.  :)

SGOS

Quote from: Flanker1Six on June 13, 2016, 10:19:40 AM
Disturbance Control
OC (oleorezin capsicum)
CS/OC combo
scoville rating

I take it English is not commonly used as a 1st language in prison.

KUSA

I've had Dave's insanity sauce about 10 years ago. It was crazy. I understand that by today's standards it is quite tame. I don't see the point in getting hotter than Dave's. You can't taste the crap, it just burns your flesh off.