ALL Christians run from this bible verse! (#497)…………..

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 14, 2016, 01:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Trump and Randy: two insane people who get too much attention despite everyone hating them.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

I don't see any reason to hate Randy, though I will confess I have only visited about 2-3 pages he is involved in. He at least seems to be offering a genuine stream of argument, even if we may completely find it incorrect and misguided. I will take what he is doing any day over 95% of the "Christians" who come in solely for the purpose of trolling and saying what they have to say then disappearing into the sunset thinking themselves heroes.

It makes the place a bit more lively and less of an echo chamber, anyways.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on May 14, 2016, 11:59:37 PM
I don't see any reason to hate Randy, though I will confess I have only visited about 2-3 pages he is involved in. He at least seems to be offering a genuine stream of argument, even if we may completely find it incorrect and misguided. I will take what he is doing any day over 95% of the "Christians" who come in solely for the purpose of trolling and saying what they have to say then disappearing into the sunset thinking themselves heroes.

You do admit that you have only read 2-3 pages.  Try holding a decent conversation with him and ask him to answer questions.  Read more than 2-3 pages before you think he is one of the 'better' ones.  He is, in all actuality, one of the worst.  He refuses to answer questions and instead offers preaching.  Read 50-60 pages and then come tell me how much fun it was.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

For me, it was plainly clear from the beginning of Randy's glorious return just how annoying he would be. The first interaction we had was when he quoted me and attempted to debunk my points by proving how little I understood the "correct" (ie Catholic) interpretation of scripture. And he did it in the most obnoxious, self-important way he could. He attempted to show himself as the smart one, and I as the ignorant idiot. Well, I think it is pretty plain to see to anyone free from religious blinders that the truth was flipped.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Randy Carson

Thank you, Shiranu.

Some barrels contain fish that need to be shot.

Randy Carson

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 15, 2016, 12:05:47 AM
You do admit that you have only read 2-3 pages.  Try holding a decent conversation with him and ask him to answer questions.  Read more than 2-3 pages before you think he is one of the 'better' ones.  He is, in all actuality, one of the worst.  He refuses to answer questions and instead offers preaching.  Read 50-60 pages and then come tell me how much fun it was.

One Question, One Response
http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=10069.0

See ya there!

Mike Cl

I don't see any reason to hate Randy,
For the record, Shiranu, I don't 'hate' Randy.  Never have. And never will.  I view him with indifference.  I see love and hate as being on the same continuum, so to speak.  Both tend to generate great passion.  Indifference, on the other hand, is a deadness/just don't care sort of feeling; the opposite of love/hate.  He clearly will never change and clearly will never listen to or care about, what I think.  That's okay--he will just never change. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Randy Carson

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 15, 2016, 09:55:44 AM
For the record, Shiranu, I don't 'hate' Randy.  Never have. And never will.  I view him with indifference.  I see love and hate as being on the same continuum, so to speak.  Both tend to generate great passion.  Indifference, on the other hand, is a deadness/just don't care sort of feeling; the opposite of love/hate.  He clearly will never change and clearly will never listen to or care about, what I think.  That's okay--he will just never change.

If I didn't care about what you think, Mike, I would not invest so many man-hours interacting with you.

However, this does not mean that I will agree with you. I believe what you think is simply wrong, and I want to help you think correctly.

Now, this sounds arrogant, doesn't it?

Well, Democrats try to convince Republicans that their ideas about abortion are correct, don't they? Some folks think grown men should be allowed to share bathrooms and locker rooms with young girls and want laws protecting their views, right? Life is full of disagreements and debates like these.

This is just one of them.

21CIconoclast

Randy,

I want to sincerely thank you for not even trying to refute my answer to your weak propositions relative pseudo-christians not having to follow the Old Testament, where in fact, and without a doubt whatsoever, I have shown you biblically in this thread that Christians do have to follow the Old Testament!  Furthermore, the Christian is allowed to judge as I have also shown you in this thread! 

As all pseudo-christians do like you when they've been schooled by an Atheist, they eerily remain silent to the post in question that has shown them of their ignorance to biblical axioms to the point that we can here "crickets" in your behalf.  Seriously, I am happy to make you realize that what you want your bible to say, it doesn't, and in this way, you may leave your pacifier in the past where it belongs.

Randy, you don't owe me anything for the biblical enlightenment that I am bestowing upon you, because I know you're going through some tough times now since you've committed the Unpardonable Sin that I have also schooled you upon, of which, you're probably in the "denial stage" at this time, I am sorry.

At least you're coming to terms with your blatant ignorance upon the bible, and that is a good thing for you in the long run!

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Randy Carson

Quote from: 21CIconoclast on May 15, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

Randy,

I want to sincerely thank you for not even trying to refute my answer to your weak propositions relative pseudo-christians not having to follow the Old Testament, where in fact, and without a doubt whatsoever, I have shown you biblically in this thread that Christians do have to follow the Old Testament!  Furthermore, the Christian is allowed to judge as I have also shown you in this thread! 

As all pseudo-christians do like you when they've been schooled by an Atheist, they eerily remain silent to the post in question that has shown them of their ignorance to biblical axioms to the point that we can here "crickets" in your behalf.  Seriously, I am happy to make you realize that what you want your bible to say, it doesn't, and in this way, you may leave your pacifier in the past where it belongs.

Randy, you don't owe me anything for the biblical enlightenment that I am bestowing upon you, because I know you're going through some tough times now since you've committed the Unpardonable Sin that I have also schooled you upon, of which, you're probably in the "denial stage" at this time, I am sorry.

At least you're coming to terms with your blatant ignorance upon the bible, and that is a good thing for you in the long run!

21CIconoclast

Randy,

Once again you have to remain silent about your primitive faith for obvious reasons because you can't defend it in this instance and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath.

Thanks Randy for slowing coming to terms with your disgusting and sickening faith!

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteWell, Democrats try to convince Republicans that their ideas about abortion are correct, don't they? Some folks think grown men should be allowed to share bathrooms and locker rooms with young girls
Aa a father and grandfather of several girls I must confess that the ONLY reason I'm a democrat is so grown men can share bathrooms with them. You got me.  It has nothing to do with any other policies, just that ONE issue,  making bathrooms available to grown men and little girls alike.
As opposed to republicans who think the only thing wrong with raping little girls is its ILLEGAL..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Randy Carson

Quote from: 21CIconoclast on May 16, 2016, 02:07:44 PM

Randy,

Once again you have to remain silent about your primitive faith for obvious reasons because you can't defend it in this instance and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath.

Thanks Randy for slowing coming to terms with your disgusting and sickening faith!

Randy Carson

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 16, 2016, 05:37:39 PM
Aa a father and grandfather of several girls I must confess that the ONLY reason I'm a democrat is so grown men can share bathrooms with them. You got me.  It has nothing to do with any other policies, just that ONE issue,  making bathrooms available to grown men and little girls alike.
As opposed to republicans who think the only thing wrong with raping little girls is its ILLEGAL..

Interesting. I had not heard that one of the goals of the Republican Party is to make the rape of young girls legal.

Do you have any documented sources for this?

And a follow up: How do you feel about the idea that men who wish to rape little girls or their grandmothers may walk into the women's bathroom unchallenged because no one will dare question them now that there are no obvious barriers to entry to the ladies' room?

You're good with that, are you?

Baruch

Having sex with underage girls ... is how people in the hills get married ... or so the prejudice goes ... especially if they are close cousins.  This may not be a part of your culture, and it isn't part of mine.  I think that may be what AllPurposeAtheist may be alluding to, how so many Southern Republicans are former Southern Democrats ;-)

That being said, I like grits and sweet corn bread ... I don't prejudice one part of the US against another, something that would be true even if the US had no political parties and no churches.  But I think I will have a whiskey nightcap ... even if some puritans frown on that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.