News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

If another universe ever gets created

Started by Sting Chameleon, May 11, 2016, 03:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting Chameleon

Like say many years from now if technology gets advanced enough for us to create another universe, what do you think would be good in that universe?
N. Usa (North United States of America) & (and)
My name is Jason & I was born in N. Usa & I live in N. Usa
& I am from N. Usa these forums and Metallica's music are both awesome.

Unbeliever

Everyone in that universe would be exactly like me - oh, wait, you said good?

It would be good I guess if it has Cherry Garcia ice cream...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Per Buddha, our karma naturally creates a new universe, moment to moment.  Our ego that extends from moment to moment is an illusion.  The proper goal is to stop that from happening, which ironically means letting go of the ego ;-)  With the ego gone, you can more properly appreciate your ride on this roller-coaster.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

widdershins

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 11, 2016, 07:10:24 PM
Everyone in that universe would be exactly like me...
Ewe, that gave me flashbacks of Rimmerworld!
This sentence is a lie...

Mike Cl

I tend to think universes are happening all the time.  Black holes concentrate some of the energy of this one and then at a critical moment, it breaks off and explodes; another universe.  So, it is not 'created' by any outside or supernatural way.  It's just nature doing its thing.  So, life, if, when and where it happens is unique to that when and where.  Who know what it will look or act like.  But it is happening all the time.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?