What is the spicy hottest thing you've heard of, tried etc.?

Started by Sting Chameleon, May 10, 2016, 04:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting Chameleon

My mom tried a Blair's Death Sauce which is about 121,050 scoville units spicy hot.

My mom has heard of greater than 16,000,000 scoville unit spicy hot before.

I heard of greater than 16,000,000 scoville unit spicy hot before.

I licked a spicy hot bottle top of a 1,000,000 scoville unit liquid extract and wow!! It was spicy hot!
N. Usa (North United States of America) & (and)
My name is Jason & I was born in N. Usa & I live in N. Usa
& I am from N. Usa these forums and Metallica's music are both awesome.

Baruch

I like a little hot, but I am not masochist.  If I recall correctly the hottest chilis come from E India.  They have chili eating contests there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

I once gulped down a soda can full of bees.. That was not fun.. But hey! Try it.  You might love having your mouth swollen shut for a while..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

I once had some meatballs at a restaurant on the sea front in a cornish village I stayed at. I didn't check to see how spicy they were, but I ate them, drinking water, I think back then I thought it would be considered rude not to. The heat of the spices caused me to see colors bleeding around me and took an hour for that effect to wear off.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Lived among Hispanics and made a trip to Mexico back in the day. Eaten shit so hot you couldn't see for 2 days. One restaurant the waiter put a bowl of clear liquid down and said it was sauce. The liquid generated a mist above it. My friend Alvarro opined that I would probably not want to try that. I listen to my friends.

Solomon Zorn

When I was 18, I had sex with my girlfriend, in my car in my parents driveway, in the middle of the day, with the car door open, while my parents were home...Oh...not that kind of spicy? Nevermind.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Hydra009

I regularly eat jalapenos and sometimes eat haberneros.  I don't go beyond that.  I know my limits.

Once, I made the mistake of wiping my eyes and nose while my hands had some hot sauce on them.  I spent the next 20 minutes in the shower trying to rinse my eyes and sinuses out.