Breaking News: Sarah Palin is right about something!

Started by Johan, May 08, 2016, 12:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanker1Six

I have to admit; when McCain picked her for VP, I'd never heard of her.   Then the liberals piled on.................and it looked like a witch hunt/smear. 

As time has gone on; I've realized she (as with other personality/characters like hers) doesn't need enemies.  She's got herself.   Now, when I see the word Palin; all I get is the mental image of the word BIMBO floating disembodied in mid air over her touseled hair, and her Charlie Brown's Mom incessantly moving mouth BWAH!  BWAH! BWAH! BWAH! .  I swear......................if I looked up bimbo in the dictionary; there'd be a picture of Palin in the margin. 

Ironically, can you think of a person better suited to be hand cuffed to Trump on top of the wedding cake?  Attention craving, shrill woman, who can't stay out of the shit, or lime light (no matter how tawdry and contrived) seeks similar man.  Voila!  There they are! 

marom1963

Quote from: Flanker1Six on May 16, 2016, 01:04:15 PM
I have to admit; when McCain picked her for VP, I'd never heard of her.   Then the liberals piled on.................and it looked like a witch hunt/smear. 

As time has gone on; I've realized she (as with other personality/characters like hers) doesn't need enemies.  She's got herself.   Now, when I see the word Palin; all I get is the mental image of the word BIMBO floating disembodied in mid air over her touseled hair, and her Charlie Brown's Mom incessantly moving mouth BWAH!  BWAH! BWAH! BWAH! .  I swear......................if I looked up bimbo in the dictionary; there'd be a picture of Palin in the margin. 

Ironically, can you think of a person better suited to be hand cuffed to Trump on top of the wedding cake?  Attention craving, shrill woman, who can't stay out of the shit, or lime light (no matter how tawdry and contrived) seeks similar man.  Voila!  There they are!
Eh, she's too old for him. His women have to be a few years younger than his daughter, at least.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...